John & Robin de Laeter Scholarship for International Students at Curtin University, Australia 2013
Curtin University offers Scholarship for International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in the field of Science, Australia 2013
School: Curtin University/Australia
Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Deadline: 18 October 2012
Funded by: Science
Beneficiaries:Open for International Students:
- The scholarship value is $4000 and shall be awarded in two (2) parts with $2000 paid at commencement of the scholarship period and the balance ($2000) on successful completion of the exhibit.
- The Gravity Discovery Centre (GDC) has established this scholarship to recognize the huge contribution to science education in Western Australia made by Professor John de Laeter and his wife Robin.
- The scholarship is designed to enable tertiary students to collaborate with scientists, educators, communicators and technicians through the auspices of the GDC.
- Applications are invited from students enrolled at any West Australian university who:
-Are undergraduate/postgraduate students.
- Have an interest in communicating science to others.
-Have initiative and creativity in designing and producing a suitable product .
- Can work independently and as part of a group to complete tasks in a timely manner .
- Are available during the tertiary vacation period from December to March.
- High achievement in relevant secondary/tertiary education
-Demonstrated interest and knowledge in some of the areas relevant to the GDC
- Demonstrated interest in science communication and ability to communicate
- Ability to take projects to timely completion.
Application method: Online
For more Information, please visit:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!