Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarships is offered by Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation at Musicians Institute in USA to newly enrolling Guitar Program student at Musicians Institute. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country) : Musicians Institute | USA
Level: The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the AA Guitar performance program only, and may not be transferred to “non- performance program” emphases within an AA degree.
Field(s): Guitar performance program
Deadline: 01 March 2013.
Funded by: Keeping Blues Alive Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Group): The Scholarship is open for US citizen and non-US Students.
‣ What does the scholarship cover? $3,000.00 tuition credit ($1,000.00 per quarter for the first three consecutive quarters of the program as long as the recipient maintains satisfactory progress)
‣ The Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship, (sponsored by the Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation) was created to promote and preserve the heritage of blues music, and to directly encourage and support the educational growth of a newly enrolling Guitar Program student at Musicians Institute.
‣ The scholarship will be awarded in Spring 2013 to a new student (US or non-US citizens) enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program who demonstrates overall outstanding musicianship, and the potential for developing their own individual sound or unique voice on the instrument in the Blues style.
‣ Note: Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation offers scholarship to newly enrolling Guitar Program student at Musicians Institute. This Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar scholarship is for U.S. or non-U.S. citizen.
‣ The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the AA Guitar performance program only. The award is $3,000.00 tuition credit ($1,000.00 per quarter for the first three consecutive quarters of the program as long as the recipient maintains satisfactory progress). The deadline of the scholarship March 1, 2013.
To qualify for Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarships, candidates need to full fill the following requirements:
‣ Newly-enrolled AA (Guitar) students only.
‣ US citizen and non-US citizen.
‣ Awardee must maintain enrolment at 12 units (full time status) during the full length of award period.
‣ Failure to maintain enrolment and satisfactory academic progress in AA (Guitar) program for the full duration of the scholarship may result in withdrawal of the award.
Scholarships Application Methods
‣ Applications should be sent by post.
‣ For programs beginning in spring 2013 , scholarship applications are due by March 1, 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like