Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students in China, and applications are submitted till May 1st, 2014. Jilin Provincial Government is offering masters scholarship for international students (non-Chinese). This is a full scholarship which exempt from tuition fee, fee for basic learning materials; free accommodation on campus (2 share one room in principle); basic living allowance; comprehensive medical insurance. Scholarship will be awarded for a period of two years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Jilin Agricultural University | China
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Jilin Agricultural University.
Deadline: May 1st, 2014.
Funded By: Jilin Provincial Government, China
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship is targeted for Non-Chinese students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for no more than 2 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Jilin Government Scholarship is full scholarship –Exempt from tuition fee, fee for basic learning materials; free accommodation on campus (2 share one room in principle); basic living allowance; comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship is established by Jilin Provincial Government to provide scholarships for international students and scholars to study for Master’s degree and complete the postgraduate education in school, aiming at reinforcing international communication and recruiting autonomously international students to enjoy Jilin governmental scholarship.
Have what it takes to avail Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship?
‣ Full-time school Masters, not including foreign students who learn their own language, English and French, or any other third countries language literature major.
‣ Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health;
‣ Obey the laws of the Chinese government regulations, the rules and regulations of the school;
‣ Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree approved by China’s Ministry of Education, under the age of 35;
‣ Applicants do not won any other kind of Chinese government scholarship at the same time.
‣ The hosting institutions will make a comprehensive review on the scholarship students’ performance, including academic record, learning attitude, class attendance, behavior, rewards and punishment.
‣ The applicants shall directly submit the application forms together with relevant application documents to the International Students Office to Jilin Agricultural University. The following documents are required:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 1st, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like