Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students in China, and applications are submitted till 20 September. Applications are invited for Jiangxi Provincial Government scholarship available for international students. Scholarship is divided into three categories: Type A Scholarship, 25000 RMB for each person per year, studying for doctoral and master degrees; Type B Scholarship, 20000 RMB for each student per year, for bachelor’s degree and Type C Scholarship, 6000 RMB, used to fund visiting scholars or other foreign students who will study in the university for at least half a year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Nanchang Hangkong University | China
Level: masters and doctoral degree, Type B scholarship for bachelor’s degree and Type C scholarship is available to study in the university for at least half a year.
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Nanchang Hangkong University.
Deadline: 20 September.
Funded By: Jiangxi Provincial Government, China
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers:The Jiangxi Government Scholarship is divided into three categories: Type A Scholarship, 25000RMB for each person per year, used to sponsor international students studying for doctoral and master degrees; Type B Scholarship, 20000RMB for each student per year, used to sponsor international students for bachelor’s degree and Type C Scholarship, 6000RMB, used to fund visiting scholars or other foreign students who will study in the university for at least half a year. The scholarship is used for students to pay for registration fee, tuition fee, accommodation fee, fee for basic learning materials, fee for internship; and to buy Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme. So when the students in university get the scholarship, the money will be used to pay for all the fees for the next academic year.
‣ In order to attract more outstanding international students to come to study in higher education institutions and expand the scale of the international students in Jiangxi Province and enhance Jiangxi’s international reputation, Jiangxi Provincial Government has set up Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students and the quota of the scholarship has already been distributed to each higher education institution including our university.
‣ Applicants (freshmen) who apply for this Scholarship should have a good academic basis.
‣ After the new international students enter Nanchang Hangkong University, the university will organize a math and an English exam to test the applicants’ capability and skills, and the results will be major criteria for determining scholarship awarding and the results of courses you learned in your Secondary School will be referred to.
Selection Criteria for Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship
‣ The university will form an assessment group to assess all the applications publicly, fairly and justly and release the final applicants on the bulletin board to accept the supervision by the public.
‣ After that without much complaint we will submit the name list of scholarship students to the Provincial Education Administration for the final approval.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Fill in Application Form for Jiangxi Government Scholarship. You can get the form from the International Students’ Office.
‣ Provide the copy of your passport.
‣ Provide the copy of your health examination.
‣ Write a Study Plan in China (for freshmen).
‣ Provide the copies of notarized highest school graduate certificates or diploma and notarized transcripts.
‣ All this documents must be submitted to the International Students’ Office before Sept 20th.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20 September.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.