JEV Fellowship. The Board of the German University Foundation offers research fellowship in Germany. Fellowship is provided in the field of European administrative history. German and international students can apply for this fellowship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Research Programme.
Field(s):European administrative history. In accordance with the thematic and methodological spectrum covered by the JEV, the scholarship is open to all historical disciplines, provided the research project addresses an aspect of European administrative history from the period of the sixteenth to the twentieth century.
Deadline: 30th September 2016.
Funded By: The Board of the German University Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): JEV Fellowship is targeted for German and international students .
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for 12 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: The MPI provides fellowship recipients with work opportunities in its library. Fellows are given the opportunity to present their research projects to the public at the Institute and to discuss the projects with the latter.
‣ At the end of 2012 Prof. Dr. Erk Volkmar Heyen, Professor of Public Law and European Administrative History at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt University of Greifswald until his retirement and the editor of the “Jahrbuch für europäische Verwaltungsgeschichte/Yearbook of European Administrative History” (JEV) published from 1989 to 2008, donated a research fellowship in the field of European Administrative History (“The JEV-Fellowship for European Administrative History”).
‣ The fellowship falls within the framework of the German University Foundation (Bonn, Germany).
‣ Early stage researchers from Germany and abroad are invited to apply.
‣ The scholarship is intended to benefit the next generation of scientific researchers, particularly doctoral and post-doctoral students, and specifically for the final phase of their research project.
‣ The Board of the German University Foundation decides on and awards the fellowship based on a proposal by a jury.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due on 30th September 2016.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...