Jeff Schell Scholarships for German and Foreign Students, and applications are submitted till July 10, 2016. Applications are invited for Agriculture scholarships available exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany. Scholarships are open to students of agricultural sciences, agronomy, crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology, environmental sciences and agricultural sustainability. Scholarships are awarded for up to 1 year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany (foreign applicants) and Abroad (German)
Deadline: July 10, 2016. ( June 1 and July 10, 2016.)
Funded By: The Bayer foundation
Jeff Schell Scholarships is targeted for German and international students are eligible for applying these scholarships.
‣ No. of awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships are offered for one year.
‣Value of Scholarship : Support is generally intended to cover the cost of living, travel costs and incurred project costs. Each applicant can request a specific amount of support by submitting a “cost plan”, and the Board of Trustees then comes to a decision based on this request.
‣ Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea aimed at developing new agricultural solutions to help provide ample, nutritious and safe food for a growing world population as well as a high level of motivation.
Selection criteria for Jeff Schell Scholarships
‣ Applicants who passed the multi-level selection process successfully will be invited to an Interview Center to Leverkusen this day. After the interviews the Foundation Committee decides on the scholarships.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online; required additional documents: passport photo, language test results, Letter of approval of the German university you want to study at as well as a transcript of records.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 10, 2016( June 1 and July 10, 2016.)
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.