Jeannette Rankin Fund Scholarships for Women in USA, and applications are subimtted till March 1, 2018. Applications are invited for Jeannette Rankin Fund (JRF) Scholarship to low-income women, 35 and older who are pursuing undergraduate degrees at accredited colleges and universities. These scholarships are awarded without regard to race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, or disability. These JRF scholarships are for $2,000 each and may be used for tuition, books, transportation, childcare and other living expenses. Let's is dive in to the full detail. Here it's...
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree at ACICS accredited school.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the course available at ACICS accredited school.
Deadline: March 1, 2018.
Funded By: Jeannette Rankin Foundation
Groups): Jeannette Rankin Fund Scholarships
targeted for students
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be disbursed over two school terms, starting in Fall 2018.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships are for $2,000 each and may be used for tuition, books, transportation, childcare and other living expenses.
‣ Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund to make financial awards without regard to race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, or disability.
‣ Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund has awarded more than $1.8 million in scholarships to more than 700 women.
woman, age 35 or older
‣ A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States;
‣ Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree;
‣ Enrolled in, or accepted to, a regionally or ACICS accredited school;
‣ These JRF Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of following factors: -
‣ Students goals;
‣ Students plan for reaching your goals
-How you will use your education to give back to the community
‣ Scholarship recipients will be notified by phone in June. If your application is disqualified due to ineligibility, you will be notified by e-mail immediately.
‣ All other applicants will be notified of their status by e-mail after application review is complete in June. The names of the selected scholars will also be posted on our website by July 1.
JRF’s low-income eligibility is based on the student’s estimated household income for the coming school year. Our income guidelines come from the Department of Labor’s Lower Living Standard. The figures below are updated each year by January 1st.Compare your estimated household income for the 2018-2019 school year with the figures in this chart. For households with more than six members, add $7500 for each additional person.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
The 2018-2019 application cycle is OPEN!
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2018.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 1, 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.