James Madison Graduate Fellowship in USA , and applications are submitted till March 1, 2015. Applications are invited for Madison Fellowship available for graduate study leading to a master’s degree at any accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Each individual entering the James Madison Fellowship Program will be expected to pursue and complete a master’s degree. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national to apply for a James Madison Fellowship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Fellowships are intended exclusively for graduate study leading to a master’s degree at any accredited institution of higher education in the United States.
Field(s): Fellowships are available in following subjects: Master of Arts (MA) in American history, political science, or government, Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) concentrating on either American Constitutional history (in a history department) or American government, political institutions, or political theory (in a political science department). MAT degrees without the Foundations’ required Constitutional coursework cannot be approved, Master of Education (MEd) or the Master of Arts or Master of Science in Education with a concentration in American history or American government, political institutions, and political theory.
Deadline: March 1, 2015.
Funded By: The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): James Madison Graduate Fellowship is targeted for applicants from U.S. citizen or U.S. national
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The maximum amount of each award is $24,000. Fellowship funds may be used to cover the actual costs of tuition, required fees, books, and room and board but cannot exceed $12,000 per academic year. Normally, Fellows receive less than these maximum amounts.
‣ The James Madison Graduate Fellowship Foundation and Scholarship Management Services recognize and respect your desire for privacy.
‣ This application requires the submission of personal information to Scholarship Management Services directly.
‣ All information provided by the applicant is considered confidential and is handled only by Scholarship Management Services.
‣ Limited information from potential recipients will be provided to The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation for verification of eligibility.
‣ You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national to apply for a James Madison Fellowship.
‣ The fellowships are intended exclusively for graduate study leading to a master’s degree. James Madison Fellows may attend any accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Each individual entering the James Madison Fellowship Program will be expected to pursue and complete a master’s degree.
‣ Senior Fellows who want to continue teaching can pursue a graduate degree on a part-time basis through summer and evening classes.
‣ James Madison Fellows are notified of their selection in April. The press release announcing the fellowship recipients will be posted on the website in late May.
‣ Applications should be submitted online.
‣ Transcripts can be uploaded in the application as a PDF file. If you choose to mail them instead, they must be received by March 4, 2015.
‣ Recommendations must be submitted online. During the application period, program announcements related to the application and corresponding deadlines will be sent via email.
‣ Please add no-reply-at-scholarshipamerica.org and Madison-at-scholarshipamerica.org to your email program’s safe list to be certain those messages get delivered.
‣ When you submit your application, email notifications are sent to your recommenders. You should contact each person you intend to use as a recommender.
‣ They must also add no-reply-at-scholarshipamerica.org to their email program’s safe list. Use that conversation to confirm their precise email address.
‣ If you enter it wrong, they will not receive the proper link necessary to enter your recommendation via the online application system.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 1, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.