Yale University Jacob & Hilda Blaustein Postdoctoral Fellowship
, USA 2013
School:Yale University/ US
Field(S): Ancient Judaism/Jewish History
Deadline: 11 February 2013
Funded by:Yale University
Beneficiaries: Open to applicants that have received a PhD by 2010
- One scholarship available (the annual stipend will be $52,000+health benefits)
- 2 Years
- The Program in Judaic Studies at Yale University is offering a two-year Jacob & Hilda Blaustein postdoctoral fellowship that will begin on July 1, 2013.
- Candidates for the fellowship must have a Ph.D. in hand by July 1, 2013 and must have received the degree no earlier than 2010.
- The Program seeks a specialist in Ancient Judaism/Jewish History who will work closely with appropriate members of Yale’s faculty.
- The Judaic Studies Blaustein Fellow will be expected to be in residence, to conduct research in Yale’s library and archival collections, to participate actively in the intellectual life of the university, and to teach three semester courses over two years.
- The annual stipend will be $52,000 plus health benefits.
JACOB AND HILDA BLAUSTEIN POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP, JUDAIC STUDIES, P.O. BOX 208282, NEW HAVEN, CT 06520-8282
For More Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!