The J N Tata Endowment Scholarships are offered for Indian Students by the Dorabji Tata Trust and the Allied Trust in Abroad. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country) : | Abroad
Level: Graduates; Students in the final year and mid-career professionals for pursuing higher studies abroad.
Field(s): All disciplines and subjects.
Funded by: Dorabji Tata Trust and the Allied Trust
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open to Indian Students.
Benefits(value/Inclusions): ‣ The J.N. Tata Endowment offers loan scholarships only. The loan amount (ranging between ` 60,000 and ` 4,00,000) awarded to each scholar is determined by the norms laid down for the purpose and does not cover the full cost of studies.
‣ The Dorabji Tata Trust and the Allied Trust offer J N Tata Endowment Scholarships for Indian students. The Scholarship is offered for the academic year 2013–2014 to pursue higher studies in abroad in all disciplines and subjects.
‣ The scholarships are for graduates, students in the final year and mid-career professionals.The final selection will be made on the basis of the interview which will be held in Mumbai between March and June 2013.
‣ Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the J. N. TATA ENDOWMENT LOAN SCHOLARSHIPS for the academic year 2013–2014, for higher studies abroad in all disciplines and subjects.
‣ The J.N. Tata Endowment offers loan scholarships only. The loan amount (ranging between ` 60,000 and ` 4,00,000) awarded to each scholar is determined by the norms laid down for the purpose and does not cover the full cost of studies.
‣ All applicants do not necessarily qualify for the maximum amount.
‣ Select scholars may also qualify for a gift scholarship from the Jamsetji Tata Trust and a Travel Grant from the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, based on the sole discretion of the Trustees of the concerned Trusts.
‣ A gift scholarship can amount to a maximum of ` 3,80,000.
To be considered for J N Tata Endowment loan Scholarships, candidates must full fill the following requirements:
‣ Indian nationals
‣ Graduates of a recognized Indian university with a (a)consistently good academic record; or
(b) students in the final year of the degree course; or (c) mid-career professionals up to the age of 45,planning to go abroad for further research, specialization or training.
‣ At the time of submitting the completed applications,candidates need not have the admission / award letters from the universities to which they have applied, for the academic year 2013-2014
Scholarships Application Methods
‣ Apply by by Post.
‣ Scholarship applications are due by March 4, 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like