ITS Fellowship Program for International Students in Brazil, and applications are submitted till April 11th, 2016. The Institute of Technology and Society is inviting seven fellows from all over the world to apply to its Global Policy Fellowship Program. These fellowships are available for researchers, graduate students as well as professionals working with technology policy to spend four weeks in Brazil at ITS. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Brazil
Level: four weeks fellowship programme.
Field(s): Field(s): Global Fellows will have the opportunity to work with the team who created and developed the landmark “Marco Civil” legislation, a bill protecting fundamental rights, including privacy, net neutrality and freedom of expression, approved as law in Brazil in April 2014.
List of Countries: Also, they will be free to choose one of the ITS five broad areas to work with, namely:
Deadline: 11 April 2016
Funded By: The Institute of Technology and Society (ITS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ITS Fellowship Program is targeted for applicants from around the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
‣ Award No: seven fellows
‣ Scholarship Duration: a four weeks fellowship programme
‣ Scholarship covers: Fellowship Package includes:
Institute of Technology and Society is inviting seven fellows from
all over the world to apply to its Global Policy Fellowship Program.
These ITS Fellowship Program are available for researchers, graduate
students as well as professionals working with technology policy to
spend four weeks in Brazil at ITS.
‣ The mission of the Institute for Technology & Society (ITS) is to ensure that Brazil responds creatively and appropriately to the opportunities provided by technology in the digital age, and that the potential benefits are broadly shared across society.
‣ Through its own research and in partnership with other institutions, ITS analyzes the legal, social, economic and cultural dimensions of technology and advocates for public policies and private practices which protect privacy, freedom of expression and access to knowledge.
who want to spend part of their summer/winter in Brazil, learning
about Internet policy can apply.
‣ Supporting Material: Applicants must include complete academic and professional resume (english), including Linkedin profile and other online references.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All documents must be sent in one single e-mail message to manuela.curcio-at-itsrio.org, with the subject “[ITS] Global Fellows Application :: YOUR NAME”.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on April 11th, 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
is important to read the application procedure, and visit the
official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how