ITMO University Fellowships and Visiting Professorships Program in Russia , and applications are submitted till June 23rd, 2017. TMO University Fellowship program aims to provide outstanding researchers and scientists, who are, or have the potential to become, leaders in their chosen fields, with the opportunity to build an independent research career. Our intention is to help to develop next generation of researchers with the greatest potential in their postdoctoral and early career stages. This program is supported by the Russian Academic Excellence Project 5-100 Postdoctoral fellowships will be awarded for a period of three years and Early Career fellowships will be available up to 3-5 years and the duration of Visiting Professorship is negotiable. Applications from candidates who already have professorial status from a recognized university and who have evidence of a strong record of current research and publications activity are particularly welcome. ITMO University Fellowship holders will be provided with a competitive salary, accommodation allowance and research expenses to the applicants. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Russia
Level: Fellowships are available for researchers in their postdoctoral, early career and professorial stages to undertake a research project.
Field(s): Optics and Photonics, Informational Technologies and Computer Systems, Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials and Automatic Control and Signal Processing. Interdisciplinary projects bridging the above strategic research areas of ITMO University combining Natural Sciences, Information Technologies with other disciplines; e.g. Economy and Society, Life and Health Sciences, will be given serious consideration.
Complete list of Research Labs is available here.
Deadline: June 23rd, 2017.
Funded By: The St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO University) (supported by Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation), Russia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ITMO University Fellowships are targeted for Researchers from all nationalities
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Postdoctoral fellowships will be awarded for a period of three years and Early Career fellowships will be available up to 3-5 years and the duration of Visiting Professorship is negotiable.
‣ Scholarship covers:
* Additional allowance can be used:
Please note: the money not used in the current year cannot be transferred to the consecutive year.
‣ The ITMO University Fellowships and Visiting Professorships Program aim to provide outstanding researchers and scientists, who are, or have the potential to become, leaders in their chosen fields, with the opportunity to build an independent research career.
‣ Their intention is to help to develop the next generation of researchers with the greatest potential in their postdoctoral, early career and professorial stages.
‣ This ITMO University Fellowships program is supported by Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
‣ ITMO University has defined three career stages (Postdoctoral, Early Career and Visiting Professorship) and evidence of achievements and awards will be required for each stage.
‣ Only for individuals who completed a Ph.D. degree in countries outside Russia or have minimum 3 years of international experience in the world's top universities
.‣ Without prior employment history at ITMO University
‣ Ph.D., Professors or Associate professor position at world’s leading university preferabl
‣ H-index from 10 preferable
‣ In assessing each application, ITMO University’s selection panel will review the applicant’s track-record and publication record, take into account the views of the referees nominated by applicant and/or consult with the applicant’s current research institution in order to confirm the most appropriate career stage.
Before submitting the application, please contact the chosen Research Lab or Unit to plan a collaborative Research Project. Research Lab or Unit must confirm its commitment to work with the candidate by the Letter of Support.
The Letter of Support must include:
Details of application procedure and application form are available here ( http://fellowship.ifmo.ru/appl_fellow/Application.htm ) .
Application and all supporting documents to be submitted exclusively in English.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on is June 23rd, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by "http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ " . Which is popularly known for providing Tip Helps to Kill Cellulite on butt, legs, hips & thighs AND also if you want quickly find the Five Keys to Kill Your Cellulite, http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ is the site to go.....
Your first paragraph ...