ITI Scholarship Program for Clinicians in Implant Dentistry, and ITI Scholarship applications are submitted via the application portal on this page, which opens each year on May 31 at midnight until June 30, midnight CET. Late applications will not be accepted.. ITI (International Team for Implantology) awards up to 20 scholarships each year to help young clinicians for their training in implant dentistry and related treatments. ITI Scholars spend their scholarship year at one of the ITI Scholarship Centers around the world. The ITI Foundation awards each ITI Scholar a stipend to the value of CHF 35,000 for the entire year paid in two installments at the beginning of the Scholarship year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | ITI Scholarship Centers around the world.
Level: Postgraduate Program to Young Clinicians.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to gain international experience in implant dentistry.
Deadline: which opens each year on May 31 at midnight until June 30, midnight CET. Late applications will not be accepted.
Funded By: ITI International Team for Implantology
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ITI Scholarship Program is targeted for any young dentist who fulfills the ITI Scholarship application requirements.
‣ Award No: The ITI awards up to 20 scholarships each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The ITI Scholarship year starts each year on September 1 and ends on August 31 of the year following application.
The ITI Foundation awards each ITI Scholar a stipend to the value of CHF 35,000 for the entire year paid in two installments at the beginning of the Scholarship year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship stipend with a value of CHF 35,000 is paid in the Scholarship Center country’s local currency having been calculated in line with purchasing-power parity. This means that the stipend has the same buying power in the Scholarship Center country as CHF 35,000 in Switzerland. It is intended to contribute towards the living costs of the ITI Scholar during the scholarship year.
‣ The goals of the ITI Scholarship Program are to help young clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments and to foster international exchange along with professional networking as an enriching educational experience.
‣ The ITI awards up to 20 Scholarships each year as one of its contributions towards fulfilling its mission “to promote and disseminate knowledge on all aspects of implant dentistry and related tissue regeneration through research, development and education to the benefit of the patient”.
‣ The program allows ITI Scholars to gain insight into case planning, implant surgery and prosthetic restorations and, in most Scholarship Centers, into research and teaching.
‣ A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma;
‣ At least two years’ postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar (notarized English translation of certificate required).
‣ Alternatively, three years of professional clinical experience as a qualified dentist including implant-related experience is acceptable.
‣ Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts, but applications may be submitted while the program is still underway.
‣ 33 years old or younger within the calendar year of application. (Applicants who turn 34 within the calendar year of application can not apply.)
‣ Commitment to teaching and education -Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center
‣ Language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI Scholarship year by certain ITI Scholarship Centers, please see individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions on the ITI website.
‣ Where no requirement is specified, language certificates for non-native speakers are recommended, but not mandatory.
‣ Applicants will be informed via email whether they have been accepted or not at the very latest by the end of March of the year following the application.
‣ ITI Scholarship applications are submitted via the application portal on this page, which opens each year on May 31 at midnight until June 30, midnight CET. Late applications will not be accepted.
‣ To apply for an ITI Scholarship, please click on the link below:
‣ To successfully complete the online application process, please note the following:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: opens each year on May 31 at midnight until June 30, midnight CET. Late applications will not be accepted.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.