ITEC-SCAAP Scholarships for Citizens of ITEC Countries in India , and applications are submitted till 19th June 2015. Fully funded ITEC/SCAAP sponsored International Training Programmes on International Marketing and Global Competitiveness and Rural Enterprise Management by NIESBUD Noida. There are maximum 35 scholarships in each training programme for the duration of six weeks. Scholarships cover Airfare (to and fro), Course fees, Boarding and Lodging, Study Visit Expenses, Living Allowances, Book Allowances, Project Allowance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | NIESBUD Noida, India
Level: short term training programme.
Field(s): Starting from July 2015, NIESBUD is organizing 2 Fully Funded six weeks International Training Programmes on International Marketing and Global Competitiveness and Rural Enterprise Management in Noida, India.
Deadline: 19th June 2015
Funded By: Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ITEC-SCAAP Scholarships are targeted for Citizens of all ITEC countries ( Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzogovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde Island, Cayman Island, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Commonwealth of Dominica, Comoros, Congo, Cooks Island, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El-Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Korea(DPRK), Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,
Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco 91. Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Republic of Sao Tome, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Solomon Island, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, South Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tabago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen) and SCAAP countries Botswana, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
‣ No. of awards: There are maximum 35 scholarships in each training programme.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships are awarded for the duration of six weeks.
‣Value of Scholarship : Scholarships cover Airfare (to and fro), Course fees, Boarding and Lodging, Study Visit Expenses, Living Allowances, Book Allowances, Project Allowance.
‣ The National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), an autonomous Institution of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India is offering various fully funded International Training Programmes during the year 2015-16 under ITEC/SCAAP/TCS, flagship capacity building programmes of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
‣ Screening is done by concerned officials in Indian Missions Abroad.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Go to website and apply for ITEC/SCAAP Scholarships, submit the application form, print it and submit the hard copy of application form at the ITEC department of Indian Mission located in home country of the participant. For any query, email at rrsingh004-at-gmail.com
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 19th June 2015.
‣ Application forms(Application Form ) and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.