ISS Scholarship/Hardship Fund for MA Program in Development Studies & the MA Track in Migration and Development, Netherlands , and applications are submitted till 15 June . International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) has established two funds i.e. ISS scholarship fund for excellent students and ISS hardship fund. Both funds are open for international and Dutch students for pursuing MA program in Development Studies. ISS Scholarship Fund is awarding a total of 20 scholarships covering 40% of the tuition fee while ISS Hardship Fund provides a fee discount of up to 30% of the tuition fee. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Field(s): MA program in Development Studies & the MA Track in Migration and Development
Deadline: 15 June 2017
Funded By: International Institute of Social Studies (ISS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ISS Scholarship is targeted for Dutch and international students
‣ No. of awards: A total of 20 scholarships will awarded under the ISS Scholarship Fund.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣Value of Scholarship : ISS Scholarship Fund: Each worth 40% of the tuition fee (for the MA 2016-2017: € 5,800), ISS Hardship Fund: This fund can provide a fee discount of up to 30% of the tuition fee (for the MA 2016-2017: € 4,350).
‣ ISS established two funds (scholarship fund and hardship fund) to support students without any other form of scholarship. Both funds are open to Dutch and international students who wish to enroll in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS. Students need to have a letter of admission from ISS.
‣ ISS Scholarship Fund: People with relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or recent graduates with a first class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS.
‣ ISS Hardship Fund: Students who do not comply with the criteria for the scholarship fund for excellent students but do not have sufficient means to pay the entire tuition fee can apply to the ISS Hardship Fund.
‣ The decision will be taken in early July. Students selected for the fellowship will be informed by the international office.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply for one of the funds, applicants should send in their requests to the ISS student office email address before 15 June .
‣ Requests should explain shortly the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at ISS and include detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, the living expenses and health insurance.
‣ Scholarship Application Closing Date : The application deadline is 15 June 2017
‣ Application Form and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2017 , 2018, Development Studies, International, Master, Netherlands, scholarships , June Deadline