Ipni Scholar Award Program for Graduate Students, and applications are submitted till 29 th April 2016. International Plant Nutrition Institute is offering scholar award for graduate students for either a M.Sc. or PhD degree in agronomy, soil science or a related field. Individual graduate students in any country where an IPNI Program exists are eligible. Only a limited number of recipients are selected for the award, worth US$2,000 each. The Award will be made directly to the student. No specific duties will be required of the recipient. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Worldwide (where an IPNI program exists)
Level: Graduate Degree (M.S. or PhD)
Field(s): Awards are awarded in the field of sciences relevant to plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
Deadline: 29 th April 2016.
Funded By: International Plant Nutrition Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Ipni Scholar Award Program is targeted for Citizens of any country.
‣ Award No: Only a limited number of recipients are selected for the Scholar award.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholar Awards of US$2,000 each will be awarded.
‣ Awards of US$2,000 each will be conferred to deserving graduate students in sciences relevant to plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
‣ The Award will be made directly to the student. No specific duties will be required of the recipient.
‣ Graduate students attending a degree-granting institution located in any country with an IPNI program are eligible.
‣ Candidates for either the M.S. or PhD degrees, who are enrolled in a program of graduate study as of the application deadline, are eligible.
‣ Applicants who have already completed their degrees are ineligible. In the case of PhD candidates, preference will be given to students who have a minimum of one year remaining before completion of their studies. (Note: Students in Africa – If your university is not located in a region with an IPNI program but your research is being done with research institutions in Africa—including the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), and National Agricultural Research Systems—you are eligible to apply. Your research work should be in Africa and at least one of your main supervisors should be based in Africa.)
‣ Recipients will be announced in September, 2016.
‣ The application process is available on-line only.
‣ In order to complete the application process for this Ipni Scholar Award Program, you will need the following:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29 th April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.