IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships for International Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 18th March 2017. Institute of Education London offers a small number of masters scholarships for international students for the academic year 2017. The IOE is delighted to have partnered with International Students House (ISH) in these awards. ISH provides accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees. Please note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London. Please ensure that you cover these aspects in your application. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Institute of Education | UK
Level: master degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded within the department of Education at Institute of Education London.
Deadline: 18th March 2017.
Funded By: Institute of Education, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships are targeted for Students of low-income (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Guinea, Guinea-Bisau, Haiti, Kenya, Korea, Dem Rep., Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda and Zimbabwe) or lower-middle income country (Armenia, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep., ElSalvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Indonesia,
India, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep. and Zambia can apply for these masters scholarships.
‣ Award No: not specified .
‣ Scholarship Duration: These masters scholarships will be awarded for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The IOE is delighted to have partnered with International Students House (ISH) in these awards. ISH provides accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees. Please note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London.
‣ Two IOE-International Students House Centenary Scholarships for 2016/17.
‣ The IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and accommodation at International Students House. Encourage applications from those who plan to work either in their home country, or another, to improve the circumstances of disadvantaged, excluded or underachieving citizens.
‣ IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships
Please note that online courses are not eligible for these scholarships.
‣ The panel will look for evidence of outstanding academic and professional achievement, alongside a persuasive account of how your award will help you to improve the circumstances of disadvantaged, excluded or underachiving citizens. Please ensure that you cover these aspects in your application.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified by 4 May 2016.
‣ Please apply via UKPass, using the special application link for the scholarship.
‣ The panel will look for evidence of outstanding academic and professional achievement, alongside a persuasive account of how your award will help you to improve the circumstances of disadvantaged, excluded or underachiving citizens.
‣ Please ensure that you cover these aspects in your application.
‣ Apply here for an IOE-International Students House Centenary Scholarship. Please note that if you have already applied for your masters programme, you will need to apply for the scholarship in addition to your programme application.
‣ If you have not yet applied for your masters programme, the scholarship application is sufficient as it includes programme details.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date:
Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships for international (non-UK and non-EU) students: applications for 2017-18 will open at the end of January 2017 (subject to funding).
The scholarships listed are specific IOE schemes. For any queries these schemes please contact IOEinternational@ucl.ac.uk.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.