INTERPOL internships are offered for international students from any of its member countries. Internships are intended to be of mutual benefit to the intern and to the Organization. It is an opportunity to gain an insight into how an international organization operates and to work in a and multilingual environment. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Field(s):This internships are to gain an insight into how an international organization operates and to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): INTERPOL internships is targeted for International Students (Applicants from any of our member countries).
Deadline: Internship application process is on rolling basis.
Funded By: INTERPOL
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Internship is offered for the period of 2 to 11 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: Interns will get EUR 550 a month.
‣ The International Criminal Police Organization, or INTERPOL, is an intergovernmental organization facilitating international police cooperation.
‣ INTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization with 190 member countries.
‣ Each of their 190 member countries maintains a National Central Bureau staffed by its own highly trained law enforcement officials.
‣ Interpol’s high-tech infrastructure of technical and operational support helps meet the growing challenges of fighting crime.
‣ Interns will learn about the functioning of international police co-operation.
‣ Interns will be able to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing skills which will be useful in future employment.
‣ have attained the legal age of majority,
‣ be fluent in English, and
‣ be enrolled in, or -have graduated from, an accredited academic institution.
‣ Applications should be returned to the Human Resources Sub-Directorate.
‣ Successful candidates will receive a reply within 3 weeks of sending your application.
‣ Candidates should read INTERPOL’s internship Policy before fill in the Application Form and then applications should be returned to the Human Resources Sub-Directorate.
‣ Internship Application Due Date: Internship application process is on rolling basis.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.