INTERPOL internships are offered for international students from any of its member countries. Internships are intended to be of mutual benefit to the intern and to the Organization. It is an opportunity to gain an insight into how an international organization operates and to work in a and multilingual environment. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Field(s):This internships are to gain an insight into how an international organization operates and to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): INTERPOL internships is targeted for International Students (Applicants from any of our member countries).
Deadline: Internship application process is on rolling basis.
Funded By: INTERPOL
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The length of an internship is directly related to the needs of the hiring service and is indicated in each internship vacancy. It varies from a minimum of six to a maximum of 11 months.
‣ Scholarship covers:All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation, and living expenses must be borne by the intern.
‣ The International Criminal Police Organization, or INTERPOL, is an intergovernmental organization facilitating international police cooperation.
‣ INTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization with 190 member countries.
‣ Each of their 190 member countries maintains a National Central Bureau staffed by its own highly trained law enforcement officials.
‣ Interpol’s high-tech infrastructure of technical and operational support helps meet the growing challenges of fighting crime.
‣ Interns will learn about the functioning of international police co-operation.
‣ Interns will be able to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing skills which will be useful in future employment.
‣ Successful candidates will receive a reply within 3 weeks of sending your application.
Application process and assessment methodApplication process
Only applications submitted in response to a specific internship vacancy will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, we are unable to answer individual queries
To find out about our internship opportunities, go to our current vacancies. The selection criteria tool on the left hand-side will enable applicants to filter vacancies by type of contract to display only internships.
When applying for the first time, you will be asked to create an account.
A completed online application is required and should include a cover letter including:
All applications will be assessed against the requirements indicated in the vacancy notice. Candidates who meet these requirements most closely will be contacted by the hiring manager directly for further consideration and assessment.
INTERPOL does not discriminate on any grounds and candidates will be treated under conditions of equality.
‣ Internship Application Due Date: Internship application process is on rolling basis.
Principal Assistant - Project STADIALyon, France deadline15-11-2016
Criminal Intelligence AnalystLyon, France deadline 11-11-2016
Criminal Intelligence Officer - Child ExploitationLyon, France deadline 20-11-2016
Criminal Intelligence Officer - Child ExploitationSingapore, Singapore deadline 20-11-2016
INTERNSHIP - Environmental Security (Strategic Development)Lyon, France deadline
Relocation SpecialistLyon, France deadline 18-11-2016
Criminal Intelligence Analyst -PANAF ProjectLyon, France deadline 17-11-2016
Criminal Intelligence Analyst PANAF YaoundeYaoundé, Cameroon deadline 17-11-2016
I-Checkit Service AdministratorSingapore, Singapore deadline 15-11-2016
Operations CoordinatorLyon, France deadline 31-12-2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.