International Water Centre scholarships are offered for Australian and international students at master's level. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The University of Queensland or The University of Western Australia | Australia
Level : Master Degree
Field(s): Integrated Water Management (MIWM) program.
Deadline: 1st August 2013 for international applicants and 1st October 2013 for domestic applicants (Australian/New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents).
Funded By: The International Water Centre (IWC).
Beneficiaries( Target Group): International Water Centre scholarships are open Australian, and international students.
‣Award No: Several scholarships will be awarded to applicants who clearly demonstrate potential to become water leaders of the future.
‣Scholarship Duration: The Scholarship funds for a maximum of 24 units, to be completed in a maximum of 4 years for full-time students; or a maximum of 6 years for part-time students, including field placement/s. International students on an Australian Student Visa are required to complete the program within the duration specified in the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). Requests for extensions to the period of study or temporary suspension of the Scholarship must be made in writing to the relevant partner university for review on a case-by-case basis.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Full-tuition (valued at AU$ 46,200) for full-time or part-time/distance study of the Master of Integrated Water Management (2014 intake). Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students Note: the scholarship does not include travel, accommodation, field work, or living costs. These costs will be the responsibility of successful recipients. Part-time/distance study option is available only to Australian/NZ citizens and Australian permanent residents.
‣ The International Water Centre scholarships (IWC) is offering full-tuition scholarships to candidates who are accepted in the Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) commencing in Semester 1, 2014.
‣ Several scholarships will be awarded to applicants who clearly demonstrate potential to become water leaders of the future.
‣ The International Water Centre scholarships are available to eligible Australian and international applicants to study the Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) program.
‣ The next intake will be February 2014 (Semester 1).
‣ Please note that the scholarship is only available to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management.
‣ It is not available for the IWC Graduate Diploma/Certificate programs or for any other program offered by IWC, partner universities or other institutions.
‣ To apply for the scholarship, you must also apply for the MIWM program and meet the program entry requirements:
‣ Typically, successful scholarship candidates possess an excellent academic record and several years of relevant professional experience.
‣ The International Water Centre scholarships selection panel uses the following selection criteria when assessing scholarship applications:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: 1 August 2013: Master’s Scholarships close for international applicants. 1 October 2013: Master’s Scholarships close for domestic applicants (Australian/New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents).
‣ Applications for the IWC Master’s Scholarships will be assessed by a selection panel at the International WaterCentre.
‣ The selection panel adheres to IWC’s policy of non-discrimination for this process. Decisions of the selection panel are final and confidential. You will be notified of the outcome of your application: by 10 September 2013 if you are an international applicant, or by 11 November 2013 if you are a domestic applicant (i.e. Australian/New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents).
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Australia , Featured, International, Master