International Summer School in Sustainable Energy Systems is offered by TU Dresden. Boysen-TUD-research training school at Dresden, Germany. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):TU Dresden. Boysen-TUD-research training school, | Germany
Level: Summer Course
Field(s): Sustainable Energy Systems - Interdependencies between Technical Design and Social Acceptance
Deadline: August 12th, 2013
Funded By:TU Dresden. Boysen-TUD-research training school,
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Summer School is targeted for young and senior researchers interested in the thematic field of sustainable energy systems.
‣ Award No: max. 30 participants
‣ Scholarship Duration: September 23-28, 2013
‣ Scholarship covers: Not Applicable
‣International Summer School, TU Dresden. Boysen-TUD-research training school, 2013, September 23rd – 28th, Dresden, Germany max. 30 participants, in english language.
‣ The interdisciplinary summer school responds to the situation that social acceptance plays an important role in shaping future energy systems in addition to technical feasibility.
‣ Technical, environmental, social and economic consequences can only be estimated on a high scientific level through the cooperation of different disciplines.
‣ Young and senior researchers are eligible, who are interested in the thematic field of sustainable energy systems.
‣ Young researchers (PhD students, post-Docs) should preferably be in the second year of their studies or post-doc, have conducted research and have already written a research paper.
‣ Participants from the disciplines mechanical and electrical engineering, economics, communication and political science with strong interest in sustainable energy systems and the interdependence between technical design and social acceptance are especially encouraged to apply.
‣ The work effort of the summer school corresponds to two ECTS points and a certificate will be provided for successful participation.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ If you or your colleagues are interested in participating “SusES-future”, please submit a short CV including your own fields of scientific interest, a motivation letter (1/4 A4 page), a publication list and one main paper relevant to the summer school thematic field by August 12th, 2013 to email@example.com.
‣ You will be informed about acceptance until 21st of August 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
Organisation and contact. Prof. Dr. habil. Dominik Möst/Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten von der Heiden, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel.: +49 351 463-43133 or -39770
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Summer Courses, Germany