International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University in Australia, 2015 , and applications are submitted till 30 September 2014. Australian Catholic University is awarding international student scholarships for Undergraduate or postgraduate courses. ACU scholarships are open to commencing International (other than Australian and New Zealand) students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies. The university is offering up to 20 scholarships to cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees and two full tuition scholarships for Research degrees. Applicants must be willing to enroll at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): the Australian Catholic University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PhD Program
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Australian Catholic University.
Deadline: 30 September 2014
Funded By: Australian Catholic University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University is targeted for international (other than Australian and New Zealand) students.
‣ Award No: Up to 20 international student scholarships will be awarded. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Each scholarship will be awarded for the duration of the recipient’s course, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships are offered annually to up to 20 undergraduate and postgraduate students equivalent to one-half of the full-time fees for the recipient’s course of study. Up to two Higher Degree by Research scholarships equivalent to the fees and stipend for recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of study will also be offered.
‣ ACU offers scholarships to up to 20 international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year.
‣ These International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.
‣ be an international student form a country other than Australia or New Zealand;
‣ hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
‣ be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full-time to continue receiving the scholarship.
‣ not have received another scholarship or award;
‣ not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
‣ These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate academic excellence, including an average result of at least 80% in their prior studies.
‣ In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:
‣ Applicants can apply online. Candidates for the scholarship need to hold a letter of offer.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 September 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.