International Student Scholarship for international students. The University of Toledo offers four admission awards to qualified international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Toledo, Ohio USA and Univeristies in Siter cities for Sister Cities Award .
Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Degree
Field(s): any courses
Funded By: University of Toledo, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Student Scholarships are targeted for international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Sister Cities Award and international scholarships
‣ The University of Toledo offers four admission awards to qualified international students. One is International Student Scholarships.
‣ You will automatically be considered for all of these awards by submitting a completed admission application.
‣ A completed admission application includes the application for admission, all official academic transcripts, the official letter from your sponsor’s bank verifying sufficient funding, and your international TOEFL score report (UT’s school code is 1845) if taken.
SISTER CITIES AWARD
‣ The Sister Cities Award is guaranteed to new undergraduate and graduate students enrolled for a minimum of 15 credit hours per semester whose permanent address is within one of the Toledo Sister Cities/Regions at the same time as application, including:
Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
This award will cover 100 percent of the out-of-state tuition surcharge.
‣ To be eligible for this award, students must be admissible to the University. Renewal criteria requires maintaining academic eligibility to attend UT and the successful completion of 30 credit hours each academic year. Students are eligible for this award until they earn an undergraduate degree, but must do so within 8 semesters over a maximum of four consecutive years.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPs
‣ The International Student Scholarship is offered to new undergraduate international students who are entering the university as an adult, transfer or directly from high school who have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
‣ The scholarship covers the out of state surcharge. for the 2010-11 academic year. Students whose native language is not English must have a minimum international TOEFL score of 500 paper based, 173 computer based, or 61 internet based test and be academically admissible to receive this award.
‣ This scholarship is limited to full-time, non-immigrant F1 visa holders. The scholarship is renewable and requires the student to maintain a 3.0 GPA and the successful completion of 30 credit hours each academic year.
‣ Students are eligible for this award until they earn an undergraduate degree, but must do so within 8 semesters over a maximum of four consecutive years.
‣ A completed international undergraduate application for admission, all required transcripts, and official passing TOEFL report (if taken) must be postmarked by the application priority deadline for the term of application.* Students who apply directly to the American Language Institute (ALI) at The University of Toledo and students who meet the academic requirement but are referred to the ALI will be eligible for this award upon the successful completion of the ALI program.
‣ This scholarship will not be applied to the out of state fees associated with the ALI.
‣ This scholarship can not be combined with other awards offered from the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Appilicants are requird to apply online
‣ Schloarship applications due date: N/A
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like