International Space University MSc Scholarship Program in France , and applications are submitted till 15 March 2018. .International Space University is offering MSc scholarship to students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants and covers a portion of their fees. Students from Europe, USA, Canada and developing countries are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship. Scholarship is granted on the basis of academic and professional merit, financial need and demonstrated financial need. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): International Space University | France
Level: master (Msc) degree
Field(s): ISU MSc programs
Deadline: 15 March 2018.
Funded By: The International Space University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Space University MSc Scholarship is targeted for: - applicants from Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City) (these countries will have prioroty: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom) - applicants from the United States and Canada - applicants from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas , Bahrain, Bangladesh , Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana , Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi , Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Central African Republica, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica,
Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea , Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia,
Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) - applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration:Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: This International Space University MSc Scholarship aid is available to selected applicants and covers a portion of their fees.
‣ The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees.
‣ This International Space University MSc Scholarship aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization.
To apply for International Space University MSc Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements
‣ MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees.
‣ Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent, including 3 years of studies as a minimum, awarded by an accredited university.
‣ This financial aid is available for:
Selection Criteria for International Space University MSc Scholarship
‣ Financial aid is granted on the basis of: - academic and professional merit - demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising - demonstrated financial need
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants for the MSS program 2018-2019 should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 15 March 2018 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 June 2018 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
SSP18 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 April 2018. Partial scholarships will be granted depending on funds still available.
SH-SSP18 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 November 2017. Financial aid support may be provided if still available.
Financial aid will be awarded within the limits of funds available, so early applications are highly recommended. Please note that the relevant box on the Confidential Financial Information form of the application must be checked. It is recommended that candidates make a personal effort to raise funds enabling them to attend the program. Such initiatives are taken into consideration when ISU allocates funding.
When submitting your application to ISU, please don't forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant's profiles to sponsor requirements.
The ISU Funding Committee, which includes both faculty and Sponsors, awards funding to applicants whose career goals appear to stand to gain substantial benefit from the ISU programs.
MSS scholarships are granted to help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living expenses, travel or insurance costs for the MSS. SSP scholarships are granted for help towards tuition fees and living expenses only. ISU does not assist with travel expenses or health insurance for the SSP.
You will find below the list of partners who have supported ISU students for many years. Please note that unless specified otherwise, you should go through ISU when applying for scholarships and not directly to the sponsors.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2018, FREE Scholarships , Canada, College, developing countries, Europe, France , Graduate