International Space University MSc Scholarship Program in France , and applications are submitted till 30 June 2017, SSP16 applicants: 30 April 2017 .International Space University is offering MSc scholarship to students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants and covers a portion of their fees. Students from Europe, USA, Canada and developing countries are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship. Scholarship is granted on the basis of academic and professional merit, financial need and demonstrated financial need. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): International Space University | France
Level: master (Msc) degree
Field(s): ISU MSc programs
Deadline: 30 June 2017, SSP16 applicants: 30 April 2017 .
Funded By: The International Space University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Space University MSc Scholarship is targeted for: - applicants from Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City) (these countries will have prioroty: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom) - applicants from the United States and Canada - applicants from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas , Bahrain, Bangladesh , Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana , Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi , Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Central African Republica, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica,
Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea , Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia,
Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) - applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration:Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: This International Space University MSc Scholarship aid is available to selected applicants and covers a portion of their fees.
‣ The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees.
‣ This International Space University MSc Scholarship aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization.
To apply for International Space University MSc Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements
‣ MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees.
‣ Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent, including 3 years of studies as a minimum, awarded by an accredited university.
‣ This financial aid is available for:
Selection Criteria for International Space University MSc Scholarship
‣ Financial aid is granted on the basis of: - academic and professional merit - demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising - demonstrated financial need
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants for the MSS program 2017-2018 should apply online on the ISU website site
you have entered the information requested in the online form, you
will receive an e-mail to confirm that you opened an application.
‣ Once you have validated the confirmation, you will then be able to log in your application to fill it in.
‣ Scholarship Application Due date: Applicants for the MSS program 2017-2018 should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 15 March 2017 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 June 2017 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
SSP17 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 April 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2017, FREE Scholarships , Canada, College, developing countries, Europe, France , Graduate