International Research Fellowships are offered by the International Research Center “Work and Human Lifecycle in Global History” at Humboldt University in Berlin for 10 to 15 fellows for one academic year from 1 October 2014 to 31 July 2015. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Humboldt University | Germany
Level: Research Program
Field(s): University would like the proposed projects to employ a historical and transregional perspective. Also, please do not only focus on work /labour, but also on life course. Possible topic areas are, among others, the household, loss of work, the relationship between work and non-work, as well as free and unfree labour. We welcome proposals about all regions of the world and especially those that look at comparisons, conflicts, relations between different regions. A global history perspective is not required; keeping an open mind to such ideas, however, is highly desirable.
Deadline: 31 August 2013.
Funded By: The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Research Fellowships are targeted for International applicants.
‣ Award No: About 10 to 15 international research fellowships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Fellowships are awarded for one academic year. The fellowships will begin on 1 October 2014 and end on 31 July 2015. Shorter fellowship terms will be possible.
‣ Scholarship covers: Fellows will receive a monthly stipend, which can be individually negotiated, and are obliged to work at the research center in Berlin. A fully equipped office will be provided as well as organizational help for visa, housing, etc. During the fellowship, university also encourage fellows to introduce their work to wider audiences within Berlin’s scientific community.
‣ The International Research Center “Work and Human Lifecycle in Global History” at Humboldt University in Berlin, funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) invites scholars to apply for 10 to 15 international research fellowships (senior scholars and postdoctoral candidates) for the 2014-2015 academic year.
To be eligible for International Research Fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ University welcome candidates especially from the disciplines of history, anthropology, law, sociology, political science, and area studies.
‣ should be at the postdoctoral level or senior scholars
‣ The results of the selection process will be given a few months later in November and December, is known.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Please use the electronic form on our website.
‣ You will be asked to provide information regarding your biography, the research project. You intend to work on during your fellowship as well as details on your current research.
‣ Post-docs should provide the names of two referees in addition to that.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due by 31 August 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, Featured, Fellowships, germany, International, Postdoctoral, research
Your first paragraph ...