International Research Candidate Scholarships. And applications are open until 28 February 2014. The University of New South Wales offers research scholarships for international students commencing in Semester 2, 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The University of New South Wales, Australia | Australia
Level: higher degree by research at University of New South Wales in Australia.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines except Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) available in selected disciplines depending on Faculty research areas.
Deadline: 28 February 2014
Funded By: The University of New South Wales, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Research Candidate Scholarships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: These research scholarships will be offered for 3 years for a PhD and 2 years for a Masters by Research program.
These research scholarships will cover cost of tuition fees and include an annual Stipend of minimum value $24,653.
‣ Scholarship covers: These research scholarships will cover cost of tuition fees and include an annual Stipend of minimum value $24,653.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The University of New South Wales offers the following prestigious International Research Candidate Scholarships to international students of exceptional research potential to undertake a higher degree by research at the University of New South Wales:
‣ International Research Candidate Scholarships are only available to applicants who hold a 4 years bachelor’s degree with honours class 1 from an Australian institution or an equivalent research qualification/experience.
‣ This qualification must be in a field relevant to your area of research. -
‣ Students completing an honours year in Semester 2, 2013 must provide their honours results by no later than 15 January 2014.
‣ -must have completed at least four years of full- time equivalent tertiary education. -Be an international student.
‣ -Meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship(DIAC), including the requirement to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Aging.
‣ International Research Candidate Scholarships will be awarded on basis of academic merit, research experience and/or research potential.
‣ Results will be released from 23 April 2014.
‣ To apply for the above scholarships:
‣ Submit an admission application.
‣ You only need to have submitted an application, not received an offer of admission, to apply for the scholarship round.
‣ Register one scholarship application form via the Registration link.
‣ You will receive an automatic confirmation email with a registration number when submission is successful
‣ -Note: only one application is required for the UNSW International Research Scholarships, applicants will be considered for all the above scholarships for which they are eligible.
‣ Only one set of documentation is required for both admission and scholarship. Certified documents can be brought with you when you arrive to enroll.
‣ Applicants do not need to meet the UNSW English Requirements Policy before applying for scholarship. -Send referee report forms to two referees, with Section A completed.
‣ Your referee will receive notification when university receives the form, so please contact them directly for confirmation they have been received.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28 February 2014 (Semester 2, 2014).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like