International postgraduate research scholarship is offered by University of Canberra to learn any of the courses for pursuing PhD degree level. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Canberra |Australia
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the University of Canberra.
Deadline: 31st October 2013.
Funded By : University of Canberra, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Postgraduate Research Scholarships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of a full-time IPRS is three years for a candidate undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy course. -Scholarship recipients will be assessed formally no less than annually through the Annual Progress Report process for continued eligibility of their awards. -The duration of an IPRS will be reduced by any period of study undertaken: towards the degree prior to the commencement of the IPRS: or towards the degree during suspension of the IPRS.
‣ Scholarship covers:
The maximum value of an IPRS in a year is equal to:
‣ The University of Canberra is allocated an International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) each year. Applicants must be commencing a PhD.
‣ Candidates who are allocated an IPRS are not required to pay their tuition fees or Overseas Student Health Cover.
To be eligible for an International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, an applicant must:
‣ Have completed a Bachelor degree with First Class Honours, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment;
‣ Be enrolled, or be seeking to enroll, as a full-time candidate in a Doctor of Philosophy course at the University in the year for which the award is to be allocated;
‣ Intend to enroll in an area of research concentration. These are areas in which the University has particular strength including a concentration of research resources;
‣ Be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship or Australian permanent resident status; and
‣ Not have consumed more than 2.5 equivalent full-time study load (EFTSL) (i.e. Have been enrolled in a maximum of 2.5 years full-time equivalent (FTE study) in current enrollment in a higher degree by research at the time of applying for the IPRS.
‣ An IPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who:
‣ Selection of IPRS recipients will be undertaken by the University Research Scholarships Committee on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically here
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31st October 2013.
‣ Only successful applicants will be notified. All successful applicants will be contacted up until the 20th of December 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Australia, Canberra, International, PhD, Postgraduate, research, scholarships, University