International Huxley Scholarships at University of Brighton in UK , and applications are submitted till 31st March 2017.University of Brighton is offering Huxley scholarships for new, full-time, self-funding international masters students. Scholarships are available for studying MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences. Each student will receive £2,000 scholarship primarily based on merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): University of Brighton | UK
Level: Master's and MRes programmes
Field(s): Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Bioscience, Ecology, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences.
Deadline: 31st March 2017
Funded By: University of Brighton, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Scholarship is targeted for international students
‣ Award No: University of Brighton offers number of scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship worth £2,000
‣ University of Brighton offer a number of £2,000 International Scholarship for international students studying certain MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences.
become eligible to apply once they have enrolled on year one of their
‣ The scholarship cannot be awarded until full payment of fees has been made.
Selection Criteria for International Huxley Scholarship
‣ The criteria for awarding the Huxley scholarships are primarily based on merit.
‣ Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
‣ The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating an understanding of the school’s research expertise.
‣ Successful students will be notified by email.
Scholarship Application Method
do not need to apply as the school will identify eligible students.
Application Due Date:
Student must have paid your fees in full by March subsequent to
enrolling on the course (ie 31 March
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to
read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply