International Graduate Student Research Position for International applicants. Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Sejong University is offering graduate research position to pursue M.S. and PhD programme. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Sejong University | Korea
Level: Graduate Scholarships
Field(s): The research position is awarded in signal processing algorithm for radar and wireless communication (array signal processing, radar signal processing.)
Deadline: Contact Employer
Funded By: Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Sejong University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Intern'al Graduate Student Research Position is targeted for International applicants.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers:Tuition fee will be waived (IELTS certificate within two years required). A stipend in the form of a research assistant ship to cover living expenses is available.
International Graduate Student Research Position
‣ Prospective students are urged to apply at least thirty days prior to the beginning of an academic semester.
‣ Applicants seeking admission must pass an entrance examination administered by the Graduate School and also meet the following additional requirements: - An applicant for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year in accredited college or university.
‣ This includes both domestic and international universities.
‣ An applicant for a doctoral program must have a master’s degree from an accredited institution or the approval and recommendation of a faculty adviser.
Have what it takes to avail International Graduate Student Research Position?
‣ Preferred undergraduate major: Electrical/Electronic Eng., Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
‣ Those who have strong background in Mathematics & Statistics (more specifically, linear algebra, numerical analysis and introductory probability & statistics) are preferred.
‣ Basic knowledge on Math. & Stat. is strictly required.
‣ Intermediate level skill in Matlab is required.
‣ Applicant who is fluent in English is preferred (Should be able to read technical papers and should have no difficulty in having technical discussion in English).
‣ Tuition is waived (IELTS certificate within two years required).
‣ A stipend in the form of a research assistantship to cover living expenses is available.
‣ Applicants are required to appy electronically.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronic Engineering, International Graduate, Korea, Mathematics, PhD, research, Statistics
Your first paragraph ...