International Foundation Scholarships at INTO Newcastle University in UK, and applications are submitted till September 2015: Friday 24 July 2015 and January 2016: Friday 6 November 2015. Newcastle University is inviting applications for International foundation scholarships. There will be six available for September entry, and four for January entry. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must already hold an offer to study at INTO Newcastle University. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): INTO Newcastle University| UK
Level: International Foundation programmes at INTO Newcastle University.
Field(s): Architecture, International Foundation in Business and Management, International Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences, International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering and International Foundation in Biological and Biomedical Sciences at INTO Newcastle University.
Funded By: INTO Newcastle University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Foundation Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: There will be six available for September entry, and four for January entry.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for 3 terms.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship is to the value of £16,900, or £17,500 for the Architecture pathway. The first half of the scholarship, £8,450 (£8,750 for Architecture) will be deducated from your International Foundation tuition fees. Upon successful completion (and subject to achieving specified grades for entry), scholarship students entering degree programmes at Newcastle University will receive a further scholarship valued at £8,450 (£8,750 for Architecture), towards your Year 1 tuition fees.
‣ There are a number of 100% scholarships available for gifted students starting in September 2015 and January 2016.
‣ There will be six available for September entry, and four for January entry. Scholarship applicants must already hold an offer to study at INTO Newcastle University.
‣ Students must have a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 for specified programmes. -Students must be a minimum of 17 years old.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified for September 2015: Friday 7 August 2015 and January 2016: Friday 20 November 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply for one of the above International Foundation programmes at INTO Newcastle University via our online application form and Once you have received an unconditional offer to study with us, please complete the essay question at the end of the relevant PDF below and return it by e-mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: The application deadline is for September 2015: Friday 24 July 2015 and January 2016: Friday 6 November 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...