International Fashion Academy (IFA) is offering 20 scholarships for undergraduate domestic and international students for 2013-2014 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Paris (Bachelor Fashion Design Technology and Bachelor Fashion Marketing including a semester in Shanghai (China).
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): This scholarship offers grants for two courses 1. Bachelor Fashion Design & Technology and 2. Bachelor Fashion Marketing
Deadline: 02 April 2013
Funded by: International Fashion Academy.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Both domestic and international students.
‣ No. of awards : About 20 scholarships are offered at the undergraduate level in 2013.
‣ Scholarship Duration : Scholarship is offered for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Bachelor Fashion Design and Technology ( 3 years in Paris) 5 x full scholarship covering the entire 3 years , worth €23,700 5 x full scholarship covering the 1st year, worth €7,900 3 x full scholarship covering the 2nd year, worth €7,900 2 x full scholarship covering the 3rd year, worth €7,900 -Bachelor Fashion Marketing (3 years in Paris including a semester in Shanghai) 2 x full scholarship covering the entire 3 years , worth €23,700 3 x full scholarship covering the 1st year, worth €7,900.
To be eligible for International Fashion Academy Scholarships, candidates need to meet the following requirements:
‣ A high school graduate in the recent two years
‣ Transcript of high school education
‣ IELTS of above 6.0 (Native English speakers do not need to provide)
‣ It is open for both domestic and international students.
‣ For the 2013-2014 academic year International Fashion Academy (IFA) is offering 20 undergraduate scholarships for domestic and international students.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded for study two courses i.e. Bachelor Fashion Design & Technology in Paris and Bachelor Fashion Marketing in Paris including a semester in Shanghai (China).
‣ Scholarships are awarded for three years.For international students both IELTS and TOEFL scores are accepted.
‣ IFA Paris , a leading fashion and luxury education provider with campuses in Paris and Shanghai, is pleased to announce their scholarship scheme for the 2013-2014 academic years.
‣ IFA will award over €300,000 to students through a combination of full and partial scholarships at both the postgraduate and undergraduate levels.
‣ At the undergraduate level, IFA will award 20 scholarships to students who have recently completed their secondary education and interested to pursue a career in fashion.
‣ IFA’s Bachelor in Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing require 3 years of full-time study based in Paris, and will be evaluated on academic achievement in secondary school, a motivation statement, and an interview with a member of the scholarship committee.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Start application by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with full name and course title and receive a scholarship application package.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by by April 2, 2013 at the latest for admission in the fall semester.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...