International Fashion Academy(IMF) offers scholarships postgraduate students to pursue their MBA in luxury brand management and global fashion media in France and China. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): some week in France (Paris) and some in China (Shanghai)
Field(s): Luxury Brand Management and Global Fashion Media
Deadline: 02 April 2013
Funded by: International Fashion Academy
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for both domestic and international students.
Benefits(Value / Inclusions):
‣ No. Of Awards Offered : In 2013, IFA is pleased to offer 10 scholarships at the Postgraduate level.
‣ Duration of the scholarship(s): 24 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks in Paris (MBA Luxury Brand Management) and 24 weeks in Paris + 12weeks in Shanghai (MBA Global Fashion Media).
‣ What does scholarship cover ? -MBA Luxury Brand Management (24 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks in Paris) 2 x full scholarship, worth €14,800 3 x half scholarship, worth €7,400 -MBA Global Fashion Media (24 weeks in Paris + 12weeks in Shanghai) -2 x full scholarship, worth €13,800 -3 x half scholarship, worth €6,900 The scholarship includes tuition fee only.
To qualify for International Fashion Academy Scholarships , candidates need to full fill the following requirements:
‣ Bachelor graduates, preference will be given to candidates with background in business administration, marketing, media & mommunication and fashion design related field
‣ Past transcript from university education
‣ IELTS of above 7.0 (Native English speakers do not need to provide)
‣ At least 3 years of relevant working experiences.
‣ both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
‣ Students can take benefit of funding offered by the International Fashion Academy (IFA) to pursue their MBA in luxury brand management and global fashion media.
‣ In 2013-2014 academic year IFA is pleased to announce 10 scholarships at the postgraduate level.
‣ Students will spend 24 weeks in Shanghai (China) and 12 weeks in Paris (France) for pursuing MBA in luxury brand management and 24 weeks in Paris (France) and 12 weeks in Shanghai (China) for pursuing MBA in global fashion media.
‣ For applying this scholarship you should submit your application by April 2, 2013.
‣ International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris), a leading fashion and luxury education provider with campuses in Paris and Shanghai, is pleased to announce their scholarship scheme for the 2013-2014 academic years.
‣ IFA will award over €300,000 to students through a combination of full and partial scholarships at both the postgraduate and undergraduate levels.
‣ At the postgraduate level, IFA will award a total of 10 scholarships to students to pursue their MBA Luxury Brand Management and MBA Global Fashion Media. The latter is an exciting new course that will be launched in 2013.
‣ Both courses take advantage of IFA’s unique dual campus structure, and split their academic year between Paris and Shanghai. Graduates of such courses are in high demand among industry leaders, and experiencing China and its consumers is now an asset when looking for a job back home.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To get started and receive a scholarship application package, please contact us at email@example.com with your full name and course title.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by April 2, 2013 at the latest for admission in the fall semester.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like‣ France Scholarship ‣ April Deadline