International Biotechnology Scholarship at University of Glasgow in UK , and applications are submitted till June 2, 2014. University of Glasgow is awarding Biotechnology scholarship for international students from the eligible countries. The value of scholarship is £8000. Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Biotechnology and be lased as international for fee purposes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Glasgow | UK
Level: Masters Degree
Deadline: June 2, 2014.
Funded By: The College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Biotechnology Scholarship is targeted for Students of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia,Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil ,Brunei, Burkina, Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica , Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali,
Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New, Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia,St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is £8000.
‣ The College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences aims to attract academically talented students from around the world and give them an intellectually demanding, research-informed education.
‣ The College is equally committed to supporting students and rewarding academic excellence.
‣ be classed as international for fee purposes;
‣ hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Biotechnology.
‣ Applicants are required to Email Phil Stanley (Philip.stanley-at-glasgow.ac.uk) stating which course scholarship you would like to be considered for, with your student ID number.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on June 2, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.