Institute for Transport Studies , University of Leeds is offering master scholarship in transport studies for international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Leeds |UK
Level: Master’s Degree
Deadline: 13 June, 2013
Funded by: Institute for Transport Studies
Beneficiaries(Target Group):Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: The grant will provide 50% of the fees for an international student to undertake a Masters degree programme at ITS, on a one year full-time basis.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship is a 50% fees waiver for the 2013-14 academic year, to the value of £7500.
‣ The Institute for Transport Studies is offering a fees scholarship, to provide a unique opportunity to an international student of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.
‣ The scholarship will provide 50% of the fees for an international student to undertake a master’s degree programme at ITS, on a one year full-time basis.
‣ The scholarship forms part of the ITS mission to advance the understanding of transport globally via the development of skills and best practice.
‣ It is anticipated that the scholarship recipient will return to their home country after the Masters programme, to apply their new skills to an area of identified need.
To qualify for Institute for Transport-Studies master scholarship, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
‣ Applicants must hold, or expect to obtain, a bachelors degree equivalent to a UK first class or upper second class honours.
‣ Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for an ITS Masters degree for the academic year commencing September 2013.
‣ Applicants must be designated as ‘international fee status’ by the University of Leeds, and not be domiciled in a European Union member country.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due 13 June, 2013.
‣ Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email in July.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
You may also like