INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship is offered for students of Sub-Saharan African can apply for this MBA scholarship. Full details:
‣ Scholarship Covers: Up to €20,000
‣ To honour the life and work of President Nelson Mandela of South Africa, the INSEAD MBA Class of ’75 created an INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship at their 30th Class Reunion to provide financial support for one or more African participants per year at INSEAD in perpetuity.
‣ At their 5th reunion the Class of ’01J contributed to this important scholarship fund, as did the Class of ’97D on the occasion of their 10th reunion and the Class of ’69 at their 40th reunion.
School(Institutions/ Country): INSEAD Campuses |
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Business Administration.
Funded By: INSEAD
Deadline: 22 August 2013 (annually) for December class (starts) in January).
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for students of Sub-Saharan African.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
To be eligible for the Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship, candidates must
‣ be a national of a sub-Saharan African country and
‣ have spent a substantial part of their lives and received part of their prior education in Africa.
‣ Preference will be given to candidates who require proven financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship:
(a) Outstanding academic achievement and promise ;
(b) aptitude for business and financial management;
(c) strong likelihood of spending the better part of their working careers in Africa; and (d) a firm commitment to the goals of African development, understanding amongst peoples and public interest. In awarding scholarships, INSEAD shall particularly seek candidates from southern Africa.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for MBA Scholarship applications is 13 February each year for the July Class (starts in August). 22 August each year for December class (starts) in January).
‣ For the December Class, scholarship decisions for Rounds 1 and 2 will be communicated by e-mail from mid to late October and for Round 3 by the end of October. For the July Class, scholarship decisions for Rounds 1 and 2 will be communicated by e-mail by the end of March/early April and for Round 3 by the end of May.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like