INSEAD MBA 91 June Endowed Scholarship for Students of Developing Countries, and applications are submitted till 16th July 2014. INSEAD Business School is funding MBA Scholarship for the students of developing countries. This scholarship is awarded once in a year for disadvantaged students from developing countries who are in financial need. After the completion of the program the students have to return their own country. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need. Full details
School(Institutions/ Country): INSEAD Business School | INSEAD Campuses
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): MBA programme
Deadline: 16th July 2014.
Funded By: INSEAD Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): INSEAD MBA 91 June Endowed Scholarship is targeted for Students of developing countries (Afghanistan, Gambia, Guinea, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Benin, Guinea-Bisau, Nepal, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Somalia, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Albania, Indonesia, Samoa, Armenia, India, São Tomé and Principe, Belize, Iraq, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bolivia, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Marshall Islands, Swaziland, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Syrian Arab Republic, Djibouti, Moldova, Timor-Leste, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tonga, El Salvador,
Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Angola, Ecuador, Palau, Algeria, Gabon, Panama, American Samoa, Grenada, Peru, Antigua and Barbuda, Iran, Islamic Rep., Romania, Argentina, Jamaica, Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Seychelles, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, South Africa, Botswana, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Brazil, Libya, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Suriname, Chile, Macedonia, FYR, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Tunisia, Colombia, Maldives, Turkey, Costa Rica, Mauritius, Turkmenistan, Cuba, Mexico, Tuvalu, Dominica, Montenegro and Uruguay).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The award is made once a year to a disadvantaged candidate from a developing nation.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is €10,000.
‣ On the occasion of their 20th Class Reunion, the Class of ’91 June created an endowed fund for participants on the MBA programme.
‣ The INSEAD MBA 91 June Endowed Scholarship award is made once a year to a disadvantaged candidate from a developing nation who demonstrates the need for financial assistance, and in particular to a candidate who is likely to return to his/her country and/or region of origin in the foreseeable future.
‣ Financial need will be taken into consideration.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Need-based Scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on December 2015 Class is 16 July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.