INSEAD L Oreal MBA Scholarship for International Students, and applications are submitted till 30 December 2014 for July 2016 Class. L’Oreal is offering one MBA Scholarship at INSEAD campuses. International students who demonstrate a capacity for creativity, innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity are eligible for this scholarship. Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need. Scholarship covers partial tuition fee of the program me. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | INSEAD Campuses
Level: master degree
Field(s): MBA programme.
Deadline: 30 December 2014 for July 2016 Class.
Funded By: L’Oreal funds
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): INSEAD L Oreal MBA Scholarship is targeted for Students of any nationality
‣ Award No: L’Oreal funds one MBA scholarship per class at INSEAD.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: INSEAD L Oreal MBA Scholarship has a value of 20 000 Euros.
‣ L’Oreal is the worldwide leader in beauty products. L’Oreal funds one MBA scholarship per class at INSEAD with the explicit purpose of fostering: (1) Creativity: “You must have imagination, you must dream. You must have a feeling for words and images.
‣ You must be able to see that things communicate not just because it is written down but because an image itself can communicate something, a symbol.” Lindsey Owen-Jones (MBA ’69), Cite de la Reussite, 14/02/2002. (2) Diversity Our company culture fosters and values diversity. To a large extent, our strength is the diversity of our teams.
‣ People of all origins and cultures, different ages and levels of experience work together on a daily basis. Interdisciplinary – and multicultural – teams interact every day, stimulating innovation and fostering personal growth. (3) Entrepreneurial spirit Initiative and commitment, enthusiasm and a willingness to challenge assumptions are part of the required entrepreneurial spirit.
‣ Candidates of any nationality, who demonstrate a capacity for creativity, innovation through diversity and entrepreneurial activity. Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need.
‣ Preference will be given to candidates who provide proof of financial need.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 December 2014 for July 2016 Class.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.