INSEAD Ian Potter 93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship , and applications are submitted till 16th July 2014. INSEAD is offering Asia Scholarship to pursue MBA programme at the Asia Campus in Singapore. Candidates from Asian countries are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates from developing countries and Singaporeans. The scholarship values up to €10,000. The scholarship is awarded exclusively to candidates in need. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Asia Campus in Singapore | Singapore
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): MBA Course
Deadline: 16th July 2014.
Funded By: Ian Potter ’93D
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship is targeted for Students of Asian countries (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Korea North, Kazakhstan, Korea South, Kuwait Kyrgyzstan, Laos,
Lebanon Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Oman Pakistan, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen) can apply for this scholarship. Preference will be given to candidates from developing countries and Singaporeans.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of Asia scholarship is up to €10,000.
‣ Ian Potter ’93D has generously created an INSEAD Ian Potter 93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship fund for Asian nationals who join the MBA Programme on the Asia Campus in Singapore.
‣ Preference will be given to candidates from developing countries and Singaporeans. The scholarship is awarded exclusively to candidates in need.
‣ Candidates admitted to the MBA programme from the Asia qualify.
‣ Preference will be given to participants from developing countries and candidates who justify financial need.
‣ The scholarship is awarded exclusively to candidates in need.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the need-based scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The Round 2 application deadline is 16th July 2014 for December 15 Class.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.