INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship for Developing Countries and applications are open until 31 January 2014. INSEAD Business School offers MBA scholarship for students of developing countries. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | INSEAD Campuses
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for MBA programme.
Deadline: 31 January 2014.
Funded By:INSEAD Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship is tageted for Students of developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea?Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary,Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali,Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor?Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu,Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: One or two significant Scholarship awards will be granted in each class.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship up to €25,000 will be awarded.
INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship
‣ Deepak Gupta MBA’93J and his wife Sunita have generously created an endowed scholarship fund targeted at students from emerging markets.
‣ Their intention is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
‣ Outstanding candidates with limited financial means will be granted scholarships and the fund will enable INSEAD to continue to attract diverse candidates onto the MBA Programme. One or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
To be eligbable for INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship , candidates from emerging/developing countries
‣ should demonstrate proven financial need .
‣ Scholarship will be awarded on basis of financial need.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The application deadline for Round 1 is 8 January 2014 and Round 2 applications will be open from 14 January 2014 till 31 January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, developing countries, MBA, Scholarship
Your first paragraph ...