INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship, and applications are submitted till Round 3: Applications Open: 5 March 2018; Deadline: 19 March 2018; December 2019 Class: Round 1: Applications Open: 23 April 2018; Deadline: 7 May 2018 ; Round 2:Applications Open: 11 June 2018; Deadline: 25 June 2018; Round 3: Applications Open: 30 July 2018; Deadline: 13 August 2018 . INSEAD Business School is inviting applications for Deepak and Sunita Gupta endowed scholarship. Scholarship is available for applicants from emerging/developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need. Scholarship has a value of up to €25,000. Scholarship will be awarded on financial need. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): |INSEAD Business School
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for MBA programme at INSEAD Business School.
Deadline: Round 3:
Deadline: 13 August 2018
Funded By: INSEAD Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship is targeted for Students of developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic , Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia,
Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
‣ Award No: One or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship has a value of Up to €25,000.
‣ Deepak Gupta MBA’93J and his wife Sunita have generously created an 2016-2017 INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship fund targeted at students from emerging markets.
‣ Their intention is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
‣ Outstanding candidates with limited financial means will be granted scholarships and the fund will enable INSEAD to continue to attract diverse candidates onto the MBA Programme. One or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
To be eligbable for INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship , candidates from emerging/developing countries
‣ should demonstrate proven financial need .
‣ Scholarship will be awarded on basis of financial need.
‣ Applicants are required to apply Online Application
‣ To be considered for this scholarship please refers to the INSEAD Need-based Scholarship pages and submit your application and background material accordingly.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on
Applications Open: 5 March 2018
Deadline: 19 March 2018
December 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 23 April 2018
Deadline: 7 May 2018
Applications Open: 11 June 2018
Deadline: 25 June 2018
Applications Open: 30 July 2018
Deadline: 13 August 2018
View other scholarship options
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2019 , developing countries, MBA, FREE Scholarships, Ethiopia , Asian , African , Scholarship
Your first paragraph ...