A call for Indian Government Scholarship Scheme for Africans is now announced for 2013-14 application session. Full details:
School:India Universities & Institutions| India
Level: Undergraduate| MSc| PhD Degree
Field(s): Any subjects are eligible for this scholarship.
Deadline: 31 Jan 2013
Funded by:Government of India
Beneficiaries(Target Group):The scholarships are open to students from Nigeria, Benin, Cameroon, and Chad.
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Number of Awards:The following scholarship slots have been offered for meritorious students under the African Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2013-14.
‣ Nigeria – 4 (Four) • Benin – 2 (Two)• Cameroon – 1 (One) • Chad – 1 (One)
What does Indian Government Scholarship cover?
(1) Living Allowance/Stipend
‣ Undergraduate Courses : 4,500 Rupees per month; Postgraduate Courses : 5,000 Rupees per month; Research Courses 6,000 Rupees per month ; Post-doctoral: 6,500 Rupees per month
(2) Contingent Grant
‣ Under-graduate: 4,500 Rupees per annum ; Postgraduate: 6,500 Rupees per annum; M.Phil/Ph.D. in Humanities: 12,000 Rupees per annum; M.Phil/Ph.D. Course in Science, Technology/M.Tech/ME: 12,000 Rupees per annum, Post-doctoral studies in humanities: 15,000 Rupees per annum ; Engineering, Technology, Medicine: 15,000 Rupees per annum.
(3) House Rent Allowance
‣ In cities of Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Pune: 3,500 Rupees per month; In other cities: 3,000 Rupees per month.
(4). Tuition Fee/Other Compulsory fee: As per actual
‣ During the India Africa Forum Summit held in New Delhi in April 2008, the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India had announced Government of India’s initiative to enhance the academic opportunities for students from African countries by way of increasing the number of Scholarships for them to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate and higher studies courses in Indian Universities & Institutions.
See the complete admission requirements and guidelines of Indian Government Scholarship at their website below.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Nominations from desirous meritorious students are invited for the said scholarship slots.
‣ The next deadline for submitting duly completed application form to is 31 January 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
First Secretary (Cons) 15, Rio Negro Close, Off Yedseram Street, Maitama, Abuja (Nigeria) email@example.com http://indianhcabuja.com/
You may also like