Incoming Mobility International Masters Scholarships in France , and applications are submitted till 8 March 2015. Paris-Saclay University is offering up to 190 international masters scholarships for non-French national students for the 2015-2016 academic year. The program is available for first-time arrivals, aged 30 years old or less the year of acceptance. Scholarships will be awarded for one or two years depending on whether the student enters the 1st or 2nd year of a master’s program (M1 or M2). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Paris-Saclay University | France
Level: master degree programme
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to any subject offered by the university
Deadline: 8 March 2015
Funded By: Paris-Saclay University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Incoming Mobility International Masters Scholarships are targeted for Non-French national students
‣ Award No: Consequently, 190 scholarships will be offered for the 2015-2016 academic year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: They will be awarded for one or two years depending on whether the student enters the 1st or 2nd year of a master’s program (M1 or M2).
‣ Scholarship covers: -The Paris-Saclay University scholarship is 10,000€ per year awarded by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
-A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
-The scholarship does not cover tips for internships and cannot be cumulated with any other scholarship.
-The scholarship will be suspended if internship tips exceed 600€.
-Paris-Saclay University scholarship recipients must follow their program (courses and internship) in one of Paris-Saclay University’s establishments. The scholarship will be suspended during the time the student attends courses or performs an internship in another establishment in France or abroad or in a company outside the perimeter of Paris-Saclay. If, during the program, the student spends time studying abroad, the scholarship will be interrupted during the time the student is abroad, with no possibility to defer the scholarship.
-Students are welcomed in the establishments they are registered in, establishments that commit to helping them find living accommodations.
‣ The Paris-Saclay University would like to give foreign students access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs provided in its member establishments and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
‣ The program only applies to non-French national students.
Notification for Incoming Mobility International Masters Scholarships
‣ After the results are announced, the student will have 8 days to confirm acceptance of the scholarship.
‣ After this date, it will be assumed that the student refuses the scholarship. The Université Paris-Saclay reserves the right to refuse or end attribution of the scholarship if the provided information has been proven false.
‣ Applications, validated by the International Relations Division of the establishment applied to, must be submitted online by the person responsible for the master’s program.
‣ Supporting documents must all be in the same file (PDF) and named as follows: last name first name_establishment.pdf (ex: Dupond_Thomas_UPSUD.pdf). Incomplete applications will not be processed.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 8 March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.