IMF Internships for College Students & Recent Graduates in USA, and applications are submitted till July 15 for fall session, and Nov 15 for spring session 2018. International Missionary Foundation is offering internship for current college/university students or recently graduated. Internships are offered for the positions of Social Media / Information Technology Coordinator and Administrative Assistant. Interns work on a variety of levels to advance the mission of IMF. Interns have the opportunity to go on mission trips for free, to qualify for monthly stipends. IMF Internship is a part-time program, with a typical intern working 16-24 hours per week (2-3 days). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA.
Field(s): Social media / information technology and Administration.
Deadline: July 15 for fall session, and Nov 15 for spring session .
Funded By: International Missionary Foundation (IMF)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IMF Internships for College Students are targeted for College Students & Recent Graduates in USA
‣ Award No:There are 2 positions available in Social media / information
technology coordinator and 1 position in Administrative assistant.
‣ Scholarship Duration: IMF Internship is available for the period of 3-9 months (1-3 semesters). This program is a part-time IMF internship, with a typical intern working 16-24 hours per week (2-3 days).
‣ Scholarship covers: It is providing a monthly stipend is potentially available based on IMF’s finances.
‣ IMF Internships for College Students are available in two fields as Social media / information technology coordinator and Administrative assistant. Social media / information technology coordinator interns worl will include, promotions (featured artists, musicians, speakers), communication (making sure our message goes out to the world), sponsors (work with businesses, youth groups, churches, etc), social media (Twitter, Facebook, e-newsletter and/or blog), design & updating of website, design of flyers, postcards, Twitter/Facebook blogs and brochure, work with outsourced web designer in India and the U.S., andwork on video clips & promotional materials (T-shirts, baseball caps, etc).
‣ Administrative assistant internship resposibilities include, maintain databases, Excel spreadsheets, giving/pledge records, etc., keep records of incoming/outgoing equipment, accounting and finance, work with the Director of Development, applications (review apps and make suggestions), missions (reviews app and make suggestions), travel (arrange travel for execs, board members and guests), mail (inventory, shipping and mailing).
‣ Applicants should either be current college/university students or recently graduated.
‣ An applying intern should have the disposition of a missionary at heart.
‣ An applying intern should contact the state’s Director of Missions before applying in order to determine whether the desired internship is already filled.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ If you would like to apply for an IMF internship, please fill out the Intern Application Form. The deadlines are: April 15 (summer), July 15 (fall), and Nov 15 (spring). An applying intern should contact the state’s Director of Missions before applying in order to determine whether the desired internship is already filled.Mission Application – Interns
International Missionary Foundation
P O BOX 8
Greeley, CO 80632
Fax – (970) firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Internship Application due date: Interns can apply till July 15 for fall session and Nov 15 for spring 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by TMJ No More, the #1 best selling TMJ cure ebook, which teaches you how to Cure Your TMJ, Eliminate Bruxism Related Symptoms and Regain Your Natural Inner Balance without drugs or surgery. Learn from a certified nutritionist how to cure your TMJ naturally by visiting:-->[http://tmjnomore.com]