IMD Scholarships Foundation scheme is for talented social entrepreneurs or individuals working for an NGO in an emerging/developing country. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): IMD Switzerland | Switzerland
Level: MBA Degree
Field(s): Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
Funded By:IMD Scholarship Foundation
Deadline: 15 July 2013
Beneficiaries( Target Group): The IMD Scholarships Foundation
scheme is for talented social entrepreneurs or individuals working for an NGO in an emerging/developing country.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Living Expenses + CHF 45,000
‣ IMD Scholarships Foundation, IMD, a leading Global Business School offers scholarships for postgraduate studies leading to a MBA Degree.
Qualified IMD Scholarships Foundation candidates who have a passion to make a contribution to society through socially responsible leadership:
‣ Currently working as a social entrepreneur or for an NGO in your home country or region
‣ 4-10 years work experience
‣ Making a significant contribution to your local environment, country or society in general
‣ Have leadership characteristics and the ability to have an impact in the class
‣ Have financial need such that you could not otherwise afford to attend IMD
‣ Strong command of written and spoken English
‣ Demonstrate a passion and committment for socially responsible leadership both in your current role and to go back to your home country or region after the IMD MBA program
Scholarship Application Method:
Complete and submit the following information by 15 July 2013 in order to be considered for the IMD MBA program starting in January 2014:
‣ Complete online application form
‣ Submit IMD’s financial aid form
‣ Submit your university transcripts
‣ Send 2 letters of recommendation
‣ Answer the 5 scholarship essay questions below:
‣ Scholarship winners must complete and pass the regular IMD MBA admission process prior to being accepted for the program.
‣ IMD does NOT guarantee scholarship winners a place in the MBA program until completion and passing of the regular MBA admissions process.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like