IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland, and applications are submitted till September 30, 2015. IMD invites applications from worldwide students for three MA scholarships in Switzerland. The value of scholarship is CHF 30,000. Candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate exceptionally strong leadership potential are eligible. Three scholarships are awarded each year to candidates who demonstrate leadership understanding through an essay competition. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Switzerland
Level: MBA prgoramme
Field(s): Business Administration.
Deadline: September 30, 2015.
Funded By: IMD
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MBA Future Leaders Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Three IMD MBA scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is CHF 30,000.
‣ Three scholarships are awarded each year to candidates who demonstrate leadership understanding through an essay competition.
‣ Scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Submit a 750 word essay on: It has been said that success in business requires flexibility to be responsive, but also commitment to a recognized set of values.
‣ Discuss using your personal and professional experience.
‣ For Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program, apply online. Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to mbafinance-at-imd.org.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 30, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.