IFA Paris has launched new design course on the postgraduate level and also offering 5 scholarships for aspiring applicants to the course. Full details:
School(Institutions/Country):International Fashion Academy | Paris FRANCE
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s):Scholarships are offered in Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design which brings support with design, sourcing and making through use of professional networks and digital marketing.
Deadline:July 2, 2013.
Funded by:International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IFA Paris Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarship is targeted for Both domestic and international students.
‣ Award No: 5 scholarships are offered: one full and 4 half.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarships include tuition fee only.
‣ Scholarship Covers: IFA is offering one full scholarship of worth €13,800 and 4 half scholarships of worth €6,900.
‣ International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris), a leading fashion and luxury education provider with campuses in Paris and Shanghai, is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new design course on the postgraduate level: Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design, commencing in fall 2013. IFA is also offering 5 scholarships for aspiring applicants to the course.
‣ Applicants to the scholarship will need to design a collection based on the theme “Beyond Bliss”.
‣ Students from all around the globe will have an equal chance to pursue this opportunity, and successful applicants will join IFA’s diverse student body to enjoy a truly international education.
‣ Enrolment of this course has opened. Interested applicants shall be Bachelor graduates in Fashion or Textile Design, and at least 2 years of relevant working experience is required.
‣ Non-native English speakers also need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above (or a TOEFL score of 89 or above).
‣ The scholarships include tuition fee only.
‣ The IFA Paris Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarship is open to both domestic and international students; application requirements for both are the same.
‣ Bachelor graduate in Fashion or Textile Design.
‣ Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 89 or above.
‣ Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience.
‣ The portfolio will be evaluated based on: the relevance to the theme, clarity of idea, originality, creativity and aesthetic.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants have to Email IFA their name and course title via scholarship-at-ifaparis.com and jingsi.wang-at-ifa-edu.fr to receive an application package with assignment details and application guidelines, and then submit the completed application package to IFA via email.
‣ Applicants for the Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarship shall design a collection based on the theme “Beyond Bliss”. Applicants should include at least the following parts in the assignment:
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarship is July 2, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like