IDEX Global Fellowship Program for International Fellows in India , and applications are submitted till 01 August 2017 for January 2018 . Applications are invited for IDEX Global Fellowship to take part in six months of intrapreneurial leadership training across India. During the six-month fellowship cycle, IDEX fellows work full-time with a social enterprise partner (in India) in addition to completing IDEX’s Intrapreneur Leadership Training. Fellows gain emerging market experience while working hands on with socially-focused enterprises who deliver high impact solutions in local and global communities. IDEX recruits fellows from all corners of the world. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | The IDEX Fellowship currently has three fellowship sites across India: Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Level: It is a six month fellowship programme
Field(s): Fellows gain emerging market experience while working hands on with socially-focused enterprises who deliver high impact solutions in local and global communities
Deadline:01 August 2017 for January 2018 .
Funded By: IDEX
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IDEX Global Fellowship Program is targeted for fellows from all corners of the world.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships are awarded for a period of 6 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: Housing: Housing is covered in full by the social enterprise partner. Fellows are not responsible for paying or securing housing during the six-month program. Housing accommodations are arranged by IDEX program staff and enterprise partners. Fellows are housed in double or triple occupancy accommodations with other fellows. During the six month program, housing is located in the city within reasonable distance to the placement enterprise. Fellowships Stipends: Fellows will receive a modest monthly living stipend (approx. $85-$125 USD/month) towards the fellow’s cost of living expenses. The amount of the monthly stipend will be based on the cost of living in the fellow’s placement city. Please note the monthly stipends are intended to reduce a portion of the fellow’s living expenses but are not intended to cover all estimated monthly living expenses. Scholarships: Through generous funding from Gray Matters Capital Foundation, IDEX is able to a limited number of partial scholarships to select candidates. All scholarships awarded will be applied towards the fellows tuition and are non-monetary.
‣ Each year the IDEX Global Fellowship Program Program invites a select number of individuals to take part in six-months of intrapreneurial leadership training across India.
‣ Fellows gain emerging market experience while working hands on with socially-focused enterprises who deliver high impact solutions in local and global communities.
‣ Since 2010, the IDEX Global Fellows Program has successfully trained and prepared over 150 college graduates and young professionals from all corners of the world for their transition into high impact careers.
‣ possess the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the IDEX Fellowship:
‣ have Bachelor or Masters/Graduate Degree (BS/BA/BBA must be obtained prior to start of program)
‣ have the ability to perform in a high pressure environment;
‣ English fluency (written and spoken);
‣ have the ability to legally work in India for six months (IDEX will provide more information on the business visa application process).
‣ Minimum of 1-3 years of professional work experience;
‣ Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal).
Selection Criteria for IDEX Global Fellowship Program
‣ Candidates are chosen from a diverse yet competitive pool of talented, passionate individuals from a wide range of geographies, professional and academic backgrounds and ethnicities.
‣ In the selection process, they are seeking to understand your passion and the value you bring to IDEX and the larger social enterprise sector.
‣ Applicants should have:
‣ Selected candidates will be extended invitations to join the IDEX Accelerator.
‣ Select candidates will also receive scholarship notifications during September 8 – September 15 (2014).
‣ Participation must be confirmed no later than September 22nd. Fellows will receive placement information by October 17th.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ The IDEX Fellowship selection process is highly competitive. Applicants progress through two application phases.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 01 August 2017 for January 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.