IBS Starter Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Hungary , and applications are submitted till 30 April 2016. International Business School (IBS) is offering undergraduate scholarship for Hungarian and international students. The scholarship offers to cover 50% of the first year tuition fee for applicants for any Buckingham-validated English-language Bachelor programme of IBS. If scholarship is approved, students must pay the remaining part of their tuition fee latest until 31 May 2016. Students should first apply online for the Bachelor programme of IBS. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Hungary
Level: Bachelor programme.
Field(s): any Buckingham-validated English-language Bachelor programme of IBS.
Funded By: International Business School (IBS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IBS Scholarship is targeted for Hungarian and international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship cover the tuition fee of the first year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The IBS Scholarship covers 50% of the first year tuition fee for applicants for any Buckingham-validated English-language Bachelor programme of IBS.
‣ International Business School is a vibrant, modern business school in the middle of Europe with students from all over the world.
‣ They offer 3-year Bachelor’s and 1-year Master’s degree programmes.
‣ Their partner university, the University of Buckingham (UK) is rated top in The Guardian League Table for 2014 for graduate employment and has been leading the British National Student Survey in student satisfaction since 2006.
‣ The programmes – all taught in English – are highly practical and equip students with all the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful international business career.
Age limit: 18-25 (at the time of the scholarship application)
IELTS overall band score 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL 90 iBT (the certificate should not be older than 2 years)
‣ Students should first apply online for the Bachelor programme of IBS and upload the required documents (high school diploma or latest transcript if diploma is not acquired yet, passport and IELTS or TOEFL language certificate).
‣ Students are supposed to indicate simultaneously their respective wish to be granted IBS Starter scholarship by emailing to scholarship-at-ibs-b.hu.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April 2016.
‣ Applications will be approved by the Rector and there is no appeal against his decision. If scholarship is approved, students must pay the remaining part of their tuition fee latest until 31 May 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.