IADR offers Norton Ross postgraduate fellowship to obtain training and experience in dental or related research in USA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): accredited or acceptable dental school or in a recognized Institutions in USA | USA
Level: Postgraduate Research
Field(s): dental or related research
Deadline: October 8, 2014.
Funded By: The International Association for Dental Research
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for IADR members .
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: an amount of US$2,800.
‣ The purpose of this fellowship is to allow a dental or postgraduate student to obtain training and experience in dental or related research.
‣ It is awarded every other year and rotates among the International Association for Dental Research Divisions.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail International Association for Dental Research Norton Ross Postgraduate Fellowship:
‣ be registered in an accredited or acceptable dental school or in a recognized formal postgraduate program.
‣ should be sponsored by their faculty advisor, direct supervisor or the Dean of the School.
‣ may have a college or advanced degree in a discipline other than dentistry.
‣ be International Association for Dental Research members.
‣ The International Association for Dental Research funds the Fellowship to the amount of US$2,800.
‣ The funds will be provided to the successful candidate through their supervisor or dean and an account of how the funds are expended will be provided to International Association for Dental Research Global Headquarters.
‣ The successful fellow will be responsible for organizing the program outlined in the proposal.
‣ This will include contacting the institutions when the training is to take place, confirming the institutions agreement to accepting the fellow and making all the necessary on site arrangements.
‣ The fellow will confirm these arrangements with the Division prior to receiving any funding.
‣ On completion of the training program, the fellow will provide a report to the Division and the International Association for Dental Research Global Headquarters.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The applicant should submit a proposal for the Fellowship directly to their Division (Chinese Division officers).
‣ The proposal should outline the following:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due date October 8, 2014.
Sheri S. Herren, Strategic Programs Manager - email@example.com.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Dental, Fellowship, Postgraduate, USA