Hyundai Scholarship at George Washington University in USA , and applications are submitted till 7 March 2017 12:00 PM (NOON) EST. Applications are invited for Hyundai Scholarships from full-time masters or doctoral students. Awards are made annually to both South Korean and U.S. citizens. Awards are limited, but are up to $5,000 (full-time) or $2,500 (part-time) for the academic year. Korean Applicants are expected to return to Korea upon completion of their programs of study to contribute to the economic advancement of Korea. U.S. students need to demonstrate a substantive commitment to Korea in their past and in their future careers. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Deadline: 7 March 2017 12:00 PM (NOON) EST
Funded By: The George Washington University, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Hyundai Scholarship is targeted for South Korean and U.S. citizens
No: not specified
Scholarships are awarded for the period of one academic year.
are limited, but are up to $5,000 (full-time) or $2,500 (part-time)
for the academic year.
is anticipated that South Korean scholars will utilize their
knowledge to enhance the viability of the South Korean economy
through the expansion of educational technology in the fields of
international business, international banking, computer science,
information technology, research and development, and related fields.
program is also designed to interest American scholars in Korea and
to further the bilateral cultural, economic, and political exchanges
between the United States and the Republic of Korea.
‣ Current students are not eligible.)
‣ Awards are made annually to both South Korean and U.S. citizens. Korean Applicants are expected to return to Korea upon completion of their programs of study to contribute to the economic advancement of Korea. U.S. students need to demonstrate a substantive commitment to Korea in their past and in their future careers. School of Business (excluding Executive Education programs) and School of Engineering and Applied Science Hyundai scholarship candidates must take their coursework at the Foggy Bottom Campus.
‣ Eligible fields of study are all programs in the School of Engineering and Applied Science and the School of Business as they relate to Korea or Korean-American relations.
‣ All recipients must be full-time masters or doctoral students, and demonstrate high scholastic achievement by maintaining required academic averages for their programs of studies. Incoming Korean students must have minimum TOEFL scores of 600 on the written test or 105 on the internet-based exam, or an IELTS overall band score of 7.0 (with no individual band below 6.0).
‣ Students working in a benefited position at GW are not eligible.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested applicants must apply via our online fellowships system by 12:00 PM (NOON) EST on 7 March 2017. Applicants who submit material after the deadline will not be considered.Instructions on how to apply through the portal can be found here.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 7 March 2017 12:00 PM (NOON) EST
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.