2013 HVDC Centre offered Postgraduate Bursaries for international students in the field of Power and Energy at University of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
School: University of KwaZulu Natal/South Africa
Field(s): Power and Energy
Deadline:30 November 2013
Funded by: HVDC Centre
Beneficiaries: Open for International Students
- The stipend is as follows:
- MSc 10000USD per annum for a maximum of two years
- PhD 14300USD per annum for a maximum of three years
- Post-Doctoral 21400USD per annum extendable for a maximum of three years (based on satisfactory performance).
- The HVDC Centre is announcing its bursaries call for postgraduate studies to be undertaken in 2013.
- The bursaries from the HVDC Centre aim to help in building research excellence in High Voltage Engineering (DC) in Africa.
- The bursary has the generous offering of free postgraduate tuition (bursary applicable to Masters, Doctoral and Post-Doctoral level studies only), and a stipend covering accommodation, meals.
- A special allowance for books and travel allowance.
- Open to citizens of all countries
- For postgraduate study at the HVDC Centre, University of KwaZulu Natal (Masters, PhD and Post-Doctoral only)
- Any individual between 19 and 45 years of age.
- Complete the UKZN Post Graduate application forms (contact email@example.com for more info).
For more Information, please visit:
For informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!