Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, Postdoctoral, Research Scholarship
for Foreign Students in Higher Education Institutions, Hungary 2013
Scholarship Board (hereinafter HSB) offers Undergraduate,
Postgraduate, PhD, Postdoctoral, Research Scholarship for Foreign
Students at Universities of Hungary, Hungary 2013
Postgraduate, PhD, Postdoctoral
offered by the University
Scholarship Board (hereinafter HSB)
to International Students
See below their website.
through the Balassi Institute, the Hungarian Scholarship Board
Office offers scholarships for foreign students and lecturers in
higher education institutions as well as research fellows who intend
to gain further professional experience in Hungarian higher
education institutions or research institutes.
Office of the Hungarian Scholarship Board (hereinafter HSB) welcomes
applications by citizens of countries (and territories) that have a
valid/effective educational work plan with Hungary, or a bilateral
agreement signed by the Hungarian Ministry of National Resources and
the relevant ministry of the given country (or territory).
of all information regarding the application procedure and deadlines
as well as assessment and shortlisting of applications is conducted
by the scholarship authority or the Ministry of Education in the
relevant home country (or territory).
forwarded by partner scholarship offices shall have a priority.
– semester/partial studies (3-10 months) Available for:
undergraduate (BA/BSc) and graduate (MA/MSc) students (enrolled at
foreign higher education institutions), especially those majoring in
Hungarian Language and Literature and students participating in a
single degree track university programme (such as General Medicine,
Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Studies, Veterinary Studies, Architecture,
Studies in Law, etc.).
application, students are required to have completed minimum two
semesters at their home institutions. For ‘Type A’ scholarship
students may apply only on one occasion during their Bachelor’s
studies, and once during their Master’s studies.
– postgraduate studies, research (3-21 days or 1-10 months)
Available for: applicants holding a Master’s degree or an
equivalent university degree, including PhD students who intend to
do research for their dissertation and wish to stay in Hungary for
less than 10 months. (However, PhD students cannot earn credits
during the scholarship period at the host university.)
– full PhD programme (36 months)
Only students proficient in Hungarian can apply. The scholarship is
conditional upon successful entrance exam / admission to the
respective doctoral school. C/2 – partial PhD studies (10 months)
Applicants must be enrolled in a PhD programme at an accredited
higher education institution in their home country or in a foreign
country (but not in Hungary).
– postdoctoral studies, research (1-10 months)
Applicants must hold a PhD or an equivalent degree.
– research stay (3-21 days or 1-10 months)
Available for associate professors or high-ranking academics as well
as researchers holding minimum a PhD or an equivalent degree.
– summer courses in the summer of 2012 (2-4 weeks)
Only courses published in the list of ‘Summer Courses 2012’ on
the HSB website can be selected. You may select three different
courses but your scholarship will allow you to participate only in
Open for Students of Following Countries:
Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada,
China, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia,
Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korean Republic, Kuwait,
Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, The Netherlands,
Norway, Republic of Chile, Republic of the Philippines, Poland,
Portugal, Russia, Romania, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia,
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United
Kingdom, United States of America.
of the following countries may only apply through their national
scholarship offices, on the basis of bilateral agreements: Columbia,
Yemen, Mongolia, Palestine and Vietnam.
Information, please visit:
informal enquiries, please
You may also be interested:
- Hans Böckler Foundation Phd scholarships in the University of Tübingen,Labour and Social Policy in the European Union, Germany.
- 2012 PhD Studentship in Environmental Analytical Chemistry at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, 2012 Sweden
- PhD Scholarship in Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Finance, Australia2013
- 2013 Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Friede Springer Doctoral Scholarships at the Center for Advanced Studies in Management (CASiM), Germany 2012
- 2013 Prestige PhD Bursary Crops/Food Cluster in the University of the Free State ,South Africa
- PhD scholarship for International Students at University of Camerino School of Advanced Studies, Italy 2012
- 2012Marie-Curie PhD D Fellowship Positions in Computer Science at The Laboratory for Internet Computing, Department of Computer Science, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Next Generation Social Sciences in Africa United States
- 2013/14 PhD Fellowship for international students at Hong Kong’s institutions
- Visiting Doctoral Student Program(doctoral students enrolled in a Canadian university)
- KAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries/Germany
- The Microsoft Research Graduate Women’s Scholarship/USA
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!